Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Ash,

Thanks for writing all these great guides. I have just become the proud owner of a Mazda, not new to Japanese but first Mazda. Using your guide in your other post i succesfully upgraded from 59.00.502A to 70.00.100A, so thank very very much :) huge kudos and thanks for taking the time to post all these replies.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hey ash, I took my car to the dealership because it was showing error "Check XM Tuner", they explained that per mazda procedure is to check for firmware update, which there was. So they went to do the firmware update, but i'm assuming they didn't sit there with the car and it went into sleep mode and didn't do the update. Now they're trying to say that i need a new UCM, but it's on backorder and they have absolutley no idea when it will come in. This is for a 2021 MX5 RF GT.

But it's not completely bricked, and i believe it is recoverable as it's on the "Install Not Successful: System Failure" screen, and if i put the cmu150_NA_70.00.100A_reinstall.up file on a drive and start up the infotaiment center, it goes to "validating system update file" but after a few seconds of doing that, it just boot loops back to the System Failure screen, and trys to Validate again. Is there any help I can get on Getting my radio back up and going?

·
Registered
1 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a new member you must make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with a members post by writing a short REPLY, then after 24hours or so you should be able to message me...not my rules...OK.
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a new member you must make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with a members post by writing a short REPLY, then after 24hours or so you should be able to message me...not my rules...OK.
Agreed! Awesome of you to help!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts