Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N , EU N and 4A N.

To MESSAGE (PM) me and you are a new member you must make a few new Posts in any threads here in this Forum.
So just agree with a members post by writing a short REPLY, then after 24hours or so you should be able to message me...not my rules...OK.

Reactions: r4w

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, aparently Im not able to send direct messages yet so Ill just ask here. Im trying to update the firmware on my sisters car but keep getting these error messages. Any ideas?
Motor vehicle Automotive design Mode of transport Font Gadget
Motor vehicle Hood Automotive lighting Automotive design Plant

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What version are you installing, did you remove drive during update? Or start engine, if you reinsert drive it might start install again.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yes, what do you have in car right now??

·
Registered
1 Posts
74.00.311A Connect Firmware is now out for NA N and EU N.
hey mate

i cant seem to PM you , been hunting the 311 EU firwamre update for over a month now.
seen your posts allover the place but i cant seem to contact u anywhere to get the link , all forums prevent me from sending you a PM.
any chance for assistance on getting the download link for 311 EU version ?
thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You have to do a few posts in Any forum in any thread BEFORE you can contact anyone privately. Not hard just agree with another person's comment, which is then 1 post.
Check your messages..

·
Registered
16' 6 GT, 05' Rx8 GT Turbocharged
67 Posts
Hey ASH8, Ricky from Rx8club (Ricky SE3P).
Anything particularly beneficial with this most recent software update? I'd like a copy of the software for North America for my 2016 Mazda 6 Touring. I have the software version that came out just prior to this one I believe. Sending you a PM now
Font Material property Electronic device Technology Display device

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, first of all thanks for posting that a new firmware is out! Could you please send me a link for mazda 6 EU/UK? I really hope it can improve the connection with my phone! Thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi, first of all thanks for posting that a new firmware is out! Could you please send me a link for mazda 6 EU/UK? I really hope it can improve the connection with my phone! Thanks
What part of this dont you understand :)
Genuine MZD-Mazda Connect files are now available for free. Including the old ones and the very latest. You must message me as links will no longer be publicly posted.
IF I do not reply to your message it means I have not got it.

WHAT Version is car on now??
Go to touchscreen red 'SETTINGS',
Side Scroll to Far Right Folder 'SYSTEM',
Scroll Down to 'ABOUT'
Touch 'Version Information'.
Version Numbers are revealed.

Reactions: r4w

·
Registered
4 Posts
What part of this dont you understand :)
Genuine MZD-Mazda Connect files are now available for free. Including the old ones and the very latest. You must message me as links will no longer be publicly posted.
IF I do not reply to your message it means I have not got it.

WHAT Version is car on now??
Go to touchscreen red 'SETTINGS',
Side Scroll to Far Right Folder 'SYSTEM',
Scroll Down to 'ABOUT'
Touch 'Version Information'.
Version Numbers are revealed.
I simply couldn't pm you ;) not new here but didn't post much. I will respond to the pm. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts