·
Registered
2,767 Posts
You're paying the premium for this:

has "ZOOM ZOOM" on back windsheild[/b]

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Hmm...maybe he won 7 awards for the cleanest car since he washes it so often.

·
Registered
947 Posts
I WANT TO 'BUY IT NOW' !!!!!!!

Oh WAIT :slap:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Saw this today. I am seriously STUNNED!!! This guy must have been going to the most weaksauce car shows ever to win 7 times. The sub system is shit, the listing is shit, and he is asking $5k too much. HAHA!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CUSTOMIZED-...bayphotohosting
[/b]

I think the car looks really nice (black always looks good and with chrome it looks better) and I love the rims but their is no way in heck I would pay 20,000 for a used mazda 6s from 2003 with or without options especially since their is still 46,000 original miles. Also factory warranty will run out in 4,000 and if he got the extended warranty it will not transfer over he has to cash out it says it in the contract not sure about getting it outside of the dealership though. Not including the fact that it sounds like to me he tore up the car and that is the reason why he had to replace the engine and the clutch. Yes normal wear happens but it may look nice but it may be dying internally. Maybe if he lowered it down to 12,000. I think the car has took a beating.

·
Registered
1,951 Posts
really the clutch is not a surprise to me at all. considering i have seen a few replaced in the 30k miles range and less. by people that do not tear up thier car, but the engine...hmm. that could be another story.... i think if he was in the 13-15 range he might have a better time selling it though...

·
Registered
85 Posts
i do admit, i have never seen that grill before. different, but still not sure i like it.
[/b]

It looks like the sports trim with chorme accents around it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
really the clutch is not a surprise to me at all. considering i have seen a few replaced in the 30k miles range and less. by people that do not tear up thier car, but the engine...hmm. that could be another story.... i think if he was in the 13-15 range he might have a better time selling it though...
[/b]

Well when I meant tear up its the motor and the clutch. The 2 together do not sound good. If it was just the clutch I could understand but with the motor too not good.

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Is it just me, or does the rim/rubber combo look smaller than stock.....the wheel gap is HUGE!

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
Maybe he had the PVC valve problem on his car and ran out of oil? I think the price is high though for a used one. I think he also probably had some nicer rims when he went to shows and just sold off his rims separately, which is why it's go the stock ones back on it, but who knows.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
13 Participants
maddog20/20
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing