Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys this is the 6th annual BBQ that i have done at DUNKIRK PARK in DUNKIRK MD. For those that don't know where that is, it is just above chesapeake bay. I want to invite all of you to come and enjoy yourselves and have a great time. The meet will start at 11 am. As always this meet i will cater the food and the price will be annouced. But just so that you know, in the past it has only been 6 bucks and it will be all you can eat and drink. It might go up 2 dollars because i MIGHT add ribs to the menu since it was requested last year. That is to be announced. I will provide that info in advance. Also for those that have kids please bring them as we should have some activites they can do as well. We will have a VOLLEYBALL net up and well as some horseshoes. There is also a softball/baseball field there as well as open field were we usually get a football game going. I am setting this up for the second weekend of august which is on the 12th. I am also working on a sunday meet as well. so stay tuned for that. So i would like for all of you to come and enjoy yourselves!!!

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good man! keep us updated!
[/b]
Hey merv how would you like to work with me on this one? PM if you can help?

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
New member here, but this sounds kinda cool. I'll have to keep a watch on it.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You know what i was talking to my wife which the chef that brings you all this nice food that we have every year. We were talking an i have never asked your guys what YOU would like to eat or do. Here is the list of what we have had in the past. So you guys can add or subtract from this so that i will know what to get to provide the best service.

Also activites that we have had are, and you can add or subtract from this as well.

First the menu:

Baked beans
potato salad
Baked chicken ( got my mouth watering already lol)
ribs( started that last year)
potato chips and dip
sodas
water
popsicles(sp?)
hot dogs
hamburgers (turkey and beef)

I think that was all....

Now the activites:

Flag FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!
volleyball/badmitten(sp?)
horseshoes
skateboard ramp (Feature from the park)
Baseball / softball field (also a feature of the park)
Car show

So could i do to make this more enjoyable to you guys!!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
You know what i was talking to my wife which the chef that brings you all this nice food that we have every year. We were talking an i have never asked your guys what YOU would like to eat or do. Here is the list of what we have had in the past. So you guys can add or subtract from this so that i will know what to get to provide the best service.

Also activites that we have had are, and you can add or subtract from this as well.
First the menu:

Baked beans
potato salad
Baked chicken ( got my mouth watering already lol)
ribs( started that last year)
potato chips and dip
sodas
water
popsicles(sp?)
hot dogs
hamburgers (turkey and beef)

I think that was all....

Now the activites:

Flag FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!
volleyball/badmitten(sp?)
horseshoes
skateboard ramp (Feature from the park)
Baseball / softball field (also a feature of the park)
Car show
So could i do to make this more enjoyable to you guys!!!
[/b]
+ hot wings(ill be bringing that) and maybe some seafood salad and not to mention that good fried chicken that u 4got to add

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
7 Participants
ATL
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing