Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just had my car in Browns Mazda for the 45k check up. It was making this creaking noise from what sounds like the front suspension and i wanted to make sure the car was ok. Of course the dealership sucked and couldn't duplicate the noise(It creaked the entire way home from the dealer.) Anyway the service rep said that there was a recall for my vechile? A flash of the CPU? I have heard a lot about the Speed6 flash for the powerloss but nothing about a flash for the V6. I'll see if i can figure out anything from the service reciept i was given. The car feels like a new beast. Could it just be the 45k cleaning or did the so called flash actually have an impact. I was half asleep when i dropped her off yesterday so i didn't think to ask more about the recall. Anyone know anything about this?

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Aw Man what possessed you to take that Car to Brown's Mazda?...Rosenthal has better service.

...And how could the flash of the CPU get rid of a creaking noise in the car?..Maybe they lubed up a part of something I dunno.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Aw Man what possessed you to take that Car to Brown's Mazda?...Rosenthal has better service.

...And how could the flash of the CPU get rid of a creaking noise in the car?..Maybe they lubed up a part of something I dunno.
[/b]

Come on now J. I took the car in because of the creaking which they didn't find let alone fix and while i was there i got the 45k maint. and the service rep told me there was a recall for a power issue and a reflash for the 6S to fix the problem. Which confuses the hell out of me but is what i was told verbatim.

Browns is closer and while i haven't been 100% satisfied with thier service, they do the warranty work as well as anyone which is all i really need.

Alright so i looked at the service reciept and it seems to be the same reflash all the 6's have been getting since 05. I thought that it had already been done to mine but i guess not.

CUSTOMER REQUEST TO PERFORM MSP10
XXB095R1 .3 PCM AND XXB095R2 .2 TCM

I didn't get charged for anything so i don't care, plus the car seems to be driving better.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
Ah I misread your post >_< my bad....That's weak that they couldn't find the problem to the creaking issue. O_O might have to do some research as to what causes that....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts