Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<strike>CP-E Intake
I am selling the full CP-E intake system. Includes new air filter. Includes all hardware except zip ties and 3m connectors. You will have to obatain install instructions from cp-e.
425 shipped.

Suspension packages
Ksport coilovers w/ koni rear shocks instead of non-adjustables ones that come with the kit
RacingBeat rear swya bar. The rear sway bar and koni rear shocks have never been installed. The coilovers have about 10K mi on them. This kit is not the hi/lo kit but i am waiting for the hi/lo rear setup to come in and will send them with this setup.

950 shipped.</strike>
<strike>
I would like to sell the RB rear sway local if possible. It brand new in the box. $100 if you come pick it up.</strike>

SOLD.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Are you willing to split the suspension package or do you want to sell it all together? (I'm interested in the rear sway.) I actually wish I could buy the coilovers too, but I'm still paying off those leather seats :goon:

Why is everyone selling their 6?!?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Are you willing to split the suspension package or do you want to sell it all together? (I'm interested in the rear sway.) I actually wish I could buy the coilovers too, but I'm still paying off those leather seats :goon:

Why is everyone selling their 6?!?
[/b]

I am not willing to break it up yet, but i will let you know. Its just easier because I can ship the coilovers in the sway bar box. I am buying a new GTO. I like the way they look (almost as much as the 6). It has endless power. Please don't post on the 6 vs GTO in this topic.

·
Registered
395 Posts
I am not willing to break it up yet, but i will let you know. Its just easier because I can ship the coilovers in the sway bar box. I am buying a new GTO. I like the way they look (almost as much as the 6). It has endless power. Please don't post on the 6 vs GTO in this topic.
[/b]
If you were willing to plist it up i would take the koni's yellow rears

·
Registered
305 Posts
CP-E Intake
I am selling the full CP-E intake system. Includes new air filter. Includes all hardware except zip ties and 3m connectors. You will have to obatain install instructions from cp-e.
450 shipped.

Suspension packages
Ksport coilovers w/ koni rear shocks instead of non-adjustables ones that come with the kit
RacingBeat rear swya bar. The rear sway bar and koni rear shocks have never been installed. The coilovers have about 10K mi on them. This kit is not the hi/lo kit but i am waiting for the hi/lo rear setup to come in and will send them with this setup.

1000 shipped.
[/b]
How old is the CPE? still get good output?

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How old is the CPE? still get good output?
[/b]

I've had it for about a year. The output doesn't change. Its a big difference from stock. Drving the car stock again reminds me why i spent so much on it.

·
Registered
305 Posts
hahaha yeah but you'll get the quickness back with the GTO!!!!!!! Does this come with the CPE MAFci System Bypass Module; CPE MAFciSystem Filter Restore Kit; CPE Tuneable MAF Customizer??????

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The coilovers w/ koni's is pending sale.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
bump

1 - 12 of 12 Posts