Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know how to sign up for 6crew? I have been trying to do this for months and every time I get a message saying something about a "Can You Spell" box that's not even on the screen. I've messed with all of the settings on multiple browsers and computers, cleared cache, cookies etc and still nothing.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buyer Beware

I would strongly suggest that site be banned. Do not attempt to access it.
Can I ask why you say this? I have not really looked around 6crew except for links on this site to some write ups on there.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
A couple others have complained of similar issues. Not sure what's going on, but I can pass the message along to someone who might be able to help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Thanks, that would be great. If you figure out what the problem is it would be great to know, I have tried to sign up from at least 4 different computers and my phone and it doesn't work, its really odd.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My malware/virus protection won't even let me open up. It gives the strongest warning possible and redirects.
:surprise: I will definitely keep this in mind

·
Super Moderator
16,973 Posts
My malware/virus protection won't even let me open up. It gives the strongest warning possible and redirects.
1) What browser are you using and on what Operating System (Windows/Mac/Linux)?
2) Do you run AdBlocker?
3) What antivirus do you have?

I've been on 6Crew for years and never had an issue but I always run adblock on all my sites.

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
Issue is being investigated as we speak (or read, as the case may be). I'll report back when I get an answer.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Issue is being investigated as we speak (or read, as the case may be). I'll report back when I get an answer.

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Can't sign up to 6crew

Thanks, that would be great. If you figure out what the problem is it would be great to know, I have tried to sign up from at least 4 different computers and my phone and it doesn't work, its really odd.

So glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. I tried to contact the admins through the 6crew forum site but heard nothing back.

I've tried from different browsers, PC and mobile; all to no avail.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
So glad to know I'm not the only one having this problem. I tried to contact the admins through the 6crew forum site but heard nothing back.

I've tried from different browsers, PC and mobile; all to no avail.

I have heard a few people suggest that it’s not even live anymore, I too have tried to contact the admins via email with no success

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
... not even live anymore...

I suspect the same. It doesn't look upkept, and it appears its security certs haven't been updated, which is why it gives the browsers and malware detectors the heebie-jeebies.

Too bad; so much info we can't access.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I suspect the same. It doesn't look upkept, and it appears its security certs haven't been updated, which is why it gives the browsers and malware detectors the heebie-jeebies.

Too bad; so much info we can't access.

I know, I’ve had my 07 hatch for a year tomorrow and I do all of my own work. There is soooo much useful info over there but most of it you can’t even see its all just sitting there tormenting you lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
It was a great resource, unfortunately it appears the site has gone fallow entirely - it doesn't even take you to the forums any longer, just to a generic page now... So sad...

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It was a great resource, unfortunately it appears the site has gone fallow entirely - it doesn't even take you to the forums any longer, just to a generic page now... So sad...

I have to agree, so sad especially since this forum is clear evidence that there is still a huge community out there for these cars

·
Registered
4,198 Posts
It appears that Noone has paid the phone bill over there, which also makes me sad. In its prime it was a helluva community. Very tight and well informed. And active socially. A few Deals Gap trips proved that.

·
Rally Racer
2,287 Posts
It appears that Noone has paid the phone bill over there, which also makes me sad. In its prime it was a helluva community. Very tight and well informed. And active socially. A few Deals Gap trips proved that.

Yah, I noticed that a bit ago. It was a real repository of information.
I just uploaded and am hosting (until otherwise notified) the Ford Fusion Motor Swap Guide originally posted by Steve Ehrhardt.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yah, I noticed that a bit ago. It was a real repository of information.
I just uploaded and am hosting (until otherwise notified) the Ford Fusion Motor Swap Guide originally posted by Steve Ehrhardt.
That is a really detailed guide I don't think I've seen before, I have no plans of doing an engine swap anytime soon but I did download and save this for myself or anyone else that might need it in the future. :smile2:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts