Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought three pairs of these plates off of eBay. I don't think I'll need them- and certainly won't need all of them. I pretty much bought them just to share with you all, because I know they are hard to find. So, I'll verify that they fit, and then sell the adapters to members of this site. That way you can put some nice round component speakers up front.

Details coming...

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Reading Topic: 6

Just a couple dollars. They're on their way here, and I'll measure them before I sell them. They claim to fit 5 1/4 and 6 1/2" speakers, but I'm a little skeptical of the latter.

·
Registered
791 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

I got them. They're cheap little plastic things, but work for a 5 1/4" speaker. It says it'll fit a 6 1/2" speaker, and indeed it may.

I have two pairs for sale now. Shipping will cost more than the actual peices- you're looking at perhaps $8 total.

·
Registered
657 Posts

I'm not trying to crap on his sale here, but whoever uses these, make sure to brace them with something to make them stiffer. If they are flimsy, when the speakers play the panel will rattle, and it'll drive you nucking futs.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.