Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Replying to Topic ' 6 work'

The owner of the Mazda6s delivered the car today. I will be posting details of the stock dyno tomorrow morning when I can upload scans of the dyno sheets. Over the next three weeks we will get the headers and cold air intake prototypes done...

Nikolas

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Reading Topic: 6 work

Geez, the poor guy is in California! Give him time to get out of bed and get a cup of coffee! :)

·
Registered
78 Posts

my car dyno was 165.1hp 158.5 tq in third gear...they are using my car for the testing...i have the automatic...the numbers they pulled out of the 3.0 duratec in the escape are impressive..if the 6 responds as well as the escape did it will hit 200whp or just miss it by about 5hp..

·
Registered
791 Posts

Ouch, that auto takes a bit of the power away, doesn't it? 200whp would be pretty incredible though!

So is all work at the moment being concentrated on the V6, or is there a 4cyl model there too?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

I know i am a pain, but I was just wondering! When i had my tiburon I had to wait about 4 years before there was any kind of intake or cold air even! So i am going out of my mind to find parts!
Any way's the big import car show in PA is the frist week end of May.And I would like to have nice parts on my 6 by then, that's all.
Sean

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Replying to Topic ' 6 work'

Sean, going to Carlisle? I haven't been up to a CCN since it was split off from the Spring Import-Kit Car Show. Might have to drop in myself.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

I
Try to go and see all the new stuff! I am going to have a big tent so if any one wont's to park with me let me know! I think it would be cool if we had some 6's there!
Sean

1 - 9 of 9 Posts