Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my 6s on monday.. put about 100 miles on it since today.. This car is BAD ASS!!!!!!
I heard u suppose to keep it under 4k rpm for 600 miles.. man i been putting it to 5 and 6 a few time! :p, can't help it! but i'll pamper it for a while... lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Reading Topic: 6 OWNZ

thanks guys, i love my m6.. so sexy.. just wish i got the sport package.. I did a lot of research for other car like eclipse.. which was what i was suppose to get.. but damn. i see these on the lot.. take a test drive and bought it the same day.. my mom thought it was a little rush but me and my dad couldn't help :-d

·
Premium Member
5,097 Posts

It was like that for me too. Bought it two hours after the test drive. Couldn't help it. Had to have it. :)

In the end, you'll see that you like it better without the sports package. It works better in the long run.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

i just spend 15 minutes taking the front tag off my mpv van (family that i drive during high school) off and put it on my new m6. thanks buddy for the reminder. waiting for the real tag to come so i can take the one in the back off.. no free ads for them.. :p

·
Registered
498 Posts
Replying to Topic '6 OWNZ'

Originally posted by Steve 6er

In the end, you'll see that you like it better without the sports package. It works better in the long run.[/b]
What does everyone have against the sport package?? I like mine.. :)

·
Registered
2,059 Posts

Number 1 there are pics in the ninth post down.

Number 2 I already made my obligatory post above this.

You slow today or wha?

·
Registered
341 Posts

Originally posted by Kincaid

Nice 6.

errr Pin stripe, dealer badging & front plate? ok then :D[/b]
I'd have to agree with the dealer badge. It's got to go! I hate that, they have no right to put that crap on our cars. I did suggest to me dealer that for $400 a month I'd sport the sticker on the back of mine for them. Moving advertisment isn't cheap, and thought that was a great deal they would jump at. I guess they didn't see the bargin for what it was, because they took the sticker off before delivery.

Joe

·
Registered
111 Posts

I agree you need to take the dealer sticker off also, I hate those things the first thing I tell a dealer I don't advertise for you, take your sticker off or NO deal unless you pay me to keep it on :)

·
Registered
628 Posts
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: 6 OWNZ

My dealer pulled mine right off when i mentioned it was there (I told him beforehand not to put it on!) They also put a zoom-zoom sticker on the top of the rear window, that looked good so i Kept it on!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Reading Topic: Reading Topic: 6 OWNZ

Yeah I took the tag off the night one of u guys mention it. Anyway I took the picture today, here it's:
http://people.clemson.edu/~baon/Mazda6%20(...front%20tag.JPG

btw, that's the red mpv that i used to take to school :p. It's my family. I took the front tag off it and drop it on my M6 -- i think it doesn't look too bad.. better that that white "tacky" tag eh?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts