Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
6/MS6 Halo Lights - BNIB - $90 shipped OBO

Got a set of halos for my MS6 a while ago but never got around to installing them. Don't think I'll really ever get to them either because I'm a lazy ass. They're BNIB. Ready to ship once payment clears. PayPal only please. Asking $90 shipped OBO.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes I do. It's this kit right here: DDM DDE Lightning: Raptor Edition for Mazda 6 (4 rings w/ harness) - Revolution Performance Motorsports!

My guess would be a light blue, but I haven't installed them at all, nor have I actually seen one on any local 6's, only on pics.
From their page:
36000mcd (twice as bright as the nearest competitor)
Some pics in this thread from a guy who just installed a set on his: http://forum.mazda6club.com/mazdaspeed6/237421-demon-angel-eyes-ms6.html

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
IDK, I haven't seen any specifically for the 6/MS6 for that low. This kit is $100 from RPM. I'm willing to negotiate on the price but I can't go all the way down to $20. Especially since it's BNIB.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From what I hear you can do em in a few hours. You have to pull the headlight assembly apart. There's a few members on here you could ask for some helpful pointers to make it a bit easier too.

And yes they're still available.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts