Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i had an hour to kill before work this afternoon so i decided to debadge the mazda6 off the trunk lid. extremely easy.
what do you think of the 6 underneathe the mazda logo, centered on the trunk like i have it in the picture? dont worry, i didnt glue it on there, i just stuck it there with the remaining residue it had on from taking it off and took the pic really quick before it fell off. let me know what you guys think! if anything, it would be original. hah

Attachments

·
Registered
349 Posts
I like it

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like it[/b]

tomorrow im gonna try to take a more zoomed out pic so it can be seen from a far, with the spoiler and the whole effect.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
I dont care for it.....sorry....but It IS Different....I have never seen no one do that before.....so Kudos to you! :yesnod:

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
not a fan it looks to cluttered.

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
the flying m above it kinda clashes with the "6". i think one or the other not both.[/b]
+1

·
Registered
536 Posts
I think it would cool in place of the flying M

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
I think it would cool in place of the flying M[/b]
It would be a lil' plain, but clean...

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think it would cool in place of the flying M[/b]

well the only thing with that is i believe the "M" logo is like screwed in through the trunk lid. im pretty sure thats what i saw when i dynamatted under the carpeting cover of the trunk lid (or whatever you call that carpet stuff)
so anyways, what im getting at is it wouldnt fit over the holes, or atleast i dont think. the 6 logo isnt that big

Hey a long islander!!

As for the 6, its different...not bad :)

Romajr86, you should show up at one of the montly long island meets! The details are in the tri state threads. Its every last thursday of each month. Hope to see you there![/b]

where in LI is it? eh, i dont know. my 6 is still plain,nothing to show off. ive only had it a lil over a month. now give me a place to show off my 68 camaro and that'll be another story!

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
I like where i put mine a lot. Like many people say "it looks even better in person" It's all up to you though, with where you placed your 6 logo, im kind of neutral, it looks ok but i think the mazda emblem throws it off or makes it look just a tad out of place. Its a cool idea though. Check out what i did though... just cut around a little of 3M adhesive and put it on there and push for about 2 minutes. Clean it because your oil and finger marks are gonna be on it.. then youve done it..

·
Registered
581 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I like where i put mine a lot. Like many people say "it looks even better in person" It's all up to you though, with where you placed your 6 logo, im kind of neutral, it looks ok but i think the mazda emblem throws it off or makes it look just a tad out of place. Its a cool idea though. Check out what i did though... just cut around a little of 3M adhesive and put it on there and push for about 2 minutes. Clean it because your oil and finger marks are gonna be on it.. then youve done it..

[/b]

that looks hot man. im gonna place mine there without tape to see what it looks like. its definitely custom which is cool. dont know if its def for me but it is a good idea. i didnt even think about putting anything on the inside.
i def wanna keep the M logo on the trunk lid. maybe its just me, but i love that little flying m or whatever it is.
does anyone know what it definitely is?

1 - 20 of 30 Posts