Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know if the 6 hatch is at the 2003 NY Auto Show? I know Mazda said it wouldn't be there but I was hoping they decided to bring it. Has anyone gone to the Javitz center yet to see?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Replying to Topic '6 Hatch at the 2003 NY Auto Show?'

Haven't gone yet, I should be going on Friday so I'll let you know if you haven't checked out the show by then.
I wouldn't hold my brief, Mazda said it wouldn't be in the show and I haven't seen any coverage of it in articles covering the NY Auto Show. We can always hope though; I'll be happy to see any shiny Mazda 6 anyway. :D

·
Registered
1,059 Posts

Originally posted by CVette

Anyone know if the 6 hatch is at the 2003 NY Auto Show?  I know Mazda said it wouldn't be there but I was hoping they decided to bring it.  Has anyone gone to the Javitz center yet to see?[/b]
I was there today, no 6 hatch or wagon to be seen. They did, however, have the 6 sedan in red, yellow and silver. Also, a load of RX-8s and a new Protege wagon (i think?)

On a related note, the 2005 Mustang is sweet! :love

·
Registered
1,885 Posts

I was there on sunday, and was likewise hoping to see the hatch. But having the chance to sit in an RX-8 made up for it. :D

The wagon was called a "MXSport" or something, and this is the best pic I got of it:

And here's the silver RX-8:

They also had the Mazda6 I4 and V6 engines on display, which was nifty.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Top photo is the MX Sportif

Top photo = MX Sportif = Basically, the upcoming Mazda3! :love Let's hope it doesn't change too much before going into production.

Focus fans, note: There's your next-gen Focus platform.

·
Registered
980 Posts

Originally posted by CvilleSix

I was there on sunday, and was likewise hoping to see the hatch. But having the chance to sit in an RX-8 made up for it. :D  

The wagon was called a "MXSport" or something, and this is the best pic I got of it:

And here's the silver RX-8:

They also had the Mazda6 I4 and V6 engines on display, which was nifty.[/b]
Love the colour.
About the hatch, I think I saw it at the Toronto Auto Show, so I don't know why it wouldn't be at the NY Auto Show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts