Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
hum, if you've got a stuck CD i wouldn't try forcing it out. try turning the player off/on, and eject. if it's not ejecting, and it's under warranty take it to the dealer. if it's under warranty but a label is stuck be prepared to pay a fee.

if the warranty has expired you can try disassembling the radio to find the culprit. don't force anything. there are many springs that are easily fouled, so becareful.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man that sucks... but I try and see what i can do. I try pulling the fuse so the CD changer would reset itself. It keep on flashin the number 5 and you can hear the cd moving around.

oh yea no warranty also.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
you can try disassembling the radio to remove the stuck disc. otherwise, it may be time for a new radio, either a used OEM, or aftermarket.

·
Registered
42 Posts
If you can look in there and see the CD at all, it may be warped and sticking on the way out. My old alpine has done this, I had to use a soft tool like a toothpick to push up/down on the CD as it tries to eject it....and then necer put that CD in there again :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
mine wont eject either....

it can change CD's and it attempts to eject them but just makes some noises like its moving them around but never ejects them.

it has done this to me before but after a while of sitting it would eject them.. (weird). but not its doing it again and i cant get them out.

how much of a fee to take it to a dealer with it under warrenty

·
Registered
199 Posts
If you can see the cd...try grabbing it with a pair of tweezers and gently pull it out. It may also help to press the eject button to do so. Just be careful when doing this.... Even if you scratch the cd, who cares, because you get your cd player back!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
island_6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing