Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Caught up to a Gallardo...it wasn't easy though!

[attachmentid=18326]

Attachments

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
It's weird how no other car (even Ferrari) can pull off that color or the lime green color.

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
man i love that car, and i agree on the color no other car can pull it off.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
ummmm..the Lotus Elise in Orange is pretty fair also....Not that great....but It will do...

·
Registered
814 Posts
its also amazing that anytime you see someone driving one in traffic you can notice absolutely ZERO paint chips/scratches/dings in the front bumper, but I let the transmission pull my car up the driveway...its time for a repaint. must be some sort of kevlar paint to withstand the speed + stance of that car.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
its also amazing that anytime you see someone driving one in traffic you can notice absolutely ZERO paint chips/scratches/dings in the front bumper, but I let the transmission pull my car up the driveway...its time for a repaint. must be some sort of kevlar paint to withstand the speed + stance of that car.
[/b]

ahaha ya.....I have paint chips all over my Hood & Front Bumper......I need LAMBO PAINT! aahhaa....I know there is no such thing... :nana:

·
Registered
532 Posts
Very true. No other car can use that color and still look mean. I saw it on a Acura NSK and it did not look bad...

·
Registered
826 Posts
ummmm..the Lotus Elise in Orange is pretty fair also....Not that great....but It will do...
[/b]
But the Elise also has a more predominent black contrast to it too. Thats why it can pull the color off. Everyother car it just looks tacky.

·
Registered
391 Posts
[/b]
thats what i want too!! lambo paint :p lol

i might be getting a bra just for whenever I do any highway travel... dunno

sweet car though!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I know that Ferrari sprays on a clearcoat that is ceramic based. It is superhard and very scratch resistance. I think that Lambo. would do the same.... I would love to have it on my 6, but it would probably cost as much as the car!

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Caught up to a Gallardo...it wasn't easy though!

[attachmentid=18326]
[/b]
Congrats... :sarc: must have been parked.

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
ahaha ya.....I have paint chips all over my Hood & Front Bumper......I need LAMBO PAINT! aahhaa....I know there is no such thing... :nana:
[/b]
+1 :(

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Cars in that color are what those cars are all about:
SEE ME!!

Not my taste in colors but it does make sense for that car.

·
Registered
349 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats... :sarc: must have been parked.[/b]
Actually trailed it for a couple of blocks when it pulled in to a driveway. The car has it's own home (the owner lives in a mansion next door). There is an Enzo in a garage, wouldn't let me take pics tho. A-hole rich guy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts