Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need some advice.

I have 2003 V6 ATX 6 and buddy of mine has 2003 2.3 ATX 6, millage is about the same close to 49K miles.
Are there any specific issues that you maybe aware of that we should try to point out to the dealer so we can use the stock warranty to take care of???

Any 2003 bugs or issues that may be there hiden and may hit me in the face right after stock warranty ends???

Unfortunatley my dealer is really representing Mazda very well and will not point out any issues to me,
but if I myself will point out the issue/issues than they will take care of it.... so we need your advice.

Looking forward to any tips or ideas.
I guess we all where or will be there soon...

·
Registered
542 Posts

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Get the exhaust belt and blinker fluid checked while it's still under warrenty. And make sure the rotary is still good...get that checked out. Don't want to have to go buy a whole new rotary engine after the warrenty is up you know.

Naw I'm joking. I'm in the same spot as you. except i'm at 39k miles. I took mine in Thursday and just got a bunch of "COUld not duplicate" crap on everything I was having probems with. nothing serious though all minor.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah... i know could not duplicate answer is the most hated one you can get from a dealer mechanics!
are our 6's really hidden issues free?

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hiden issues - i mean issues that are there but may not show right away so it would be good to take care of now before warratny expires...

thanks for help

1 - 6 of 6 Posts