1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Been discussed soooo many times before. See the poll thread.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Been discussed soooo many times before. See the poll thread.
[/b]
Really? .. hmm thought I read most of everything on here. I was mainly interested in how many people actually have this sticker.. cause I don't...

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
+1 I don't think anyone has done a thread that dealt with the stickers. I had the reflash, but I don't think I have the sticker either. ...will check later and post.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts
Really? .. hmm thought I read most of everything on here. I was mainly interested in how many people actually have this sticker.. cause I don't...
[/b]
The TSB issuing the recall requires the service dept. to place the sticker in 1 of 2 places: On the door jam next to your VIN and load stickers or on the underside of your hood.

·
Registered
967 Posts
The TSB issuing the recall requires the service dept. to place the sticker in 1 of 2 places: On the door jam next to your VIN and load stickers or on the underside of your hood.
[/b]
Aaaah, add another location to that. I had the reflash done and my sticker was place inside the engine bay on the body metal surrounding the right side front strut tower. It's a very prominent, easy to view place.

·
Registered
851 Posts
i've got 2 one in the door jamb and one on the strut tower

·
Registered
201 Posts
I have one. They installed it under the hood on the firewall near the drivers side.

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
reflashed in august per the recall, but no sticker anywhere. checked the door jamb and the hood.

·
Registered
2,426 Posts

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
Great dealership, actually. I've purchased two mazda's there. my salesman was promoted to the audi/porsche dealer in the same autogroup, but he still services his mazdaspeed clients as a courtesy, and because he's befriended a good number of us.

As for the lack of sticker, I'm guessing it's an oversight by one of the techs and not indicative of an entirely bad dealership.

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Me either. I just went and looked and there's nothing on the door jam or under the hood. Being Mazdasouth said they did it before I took possession of the car, I'm doubtful now. Granted, I've had a few times power has dropped, but they said it was reflashed.

As to Mazdasouth, I could start an entire thread on them like the one that is running now on streetunit. They -mazdasouth - suck, never buy from them.

Anyway, now I'm not sure that my car was reflashed, if they are supposed to put a sticker at the dealership when it's done, why is there not one there now??? UGH!

·
Registered
147 Posts
OK so I dont have the stickers probably cuz I havent done the reflash (i bought my MS6 3 weeks ago) now should I get that reflash done or not???

1 - 15 of 15 Posts