Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to let you guys know that our general manager is on drugs. Because of this, he's discounting all of our speed6's $4000. That's right. You could buy a sport speed6 for as little as ~$24800 + fees!!! Take advantage of this sale. It ends close of business on Sunday @ 7 PM!!! I'd aprreciate it if you asked for me, Robroy. :D

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Unfortunately no. At $4000 off, we're losing $1000. :(
[/b]

haha, i'm so sure you are...

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
if you were losing money there would be no point in selling them.

you sell to make money, and if you'r a car dealership, a few extra cars won't take up that much space so thats not an issue.

·
Registered
10 Posts
if you were losing money there would be no point in selling them.

you sell to make money, and if you'r a car dealership, a few extra cars won't take up that much space so thats not an issue.
[/b]

It's dealer that pull BS games like this that give so many of them a horrible reputation.

·
Registered
104 Posts
give him a break guys, hes a saleman. He is just trying to do business and you would probably do the same in his position. lets applaud his dealership for the 4000 discount and encourage them to keep the discounts coming. like he said they may be the first to offer this discount on all speed6s, lets show the other dealers we appreciate deals at the 6 club and to keep sending them our way!!! I will probobly wait for a rebate or incentive from mazda in addition to a low price, but for those who want to buy now this is a good opportunity.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
I agree, I hate the whole Car dealing process...but that's the way of America.

Let him do his Job, he is giving us a $4000 discount don't knock it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Fine trumpet your $4k discount, but don't insult us with an obvious BS line like "we're losing $1,000." Unless you and your dealership are the biggest idiots in the world I highly doubt you're losng $1,000.

/bill

·
Registered
748 Posts
Wonder how many MS6's they have in stock?

Will he take another $1000 off if I let him keep the speed6 rims to resell? I want to keep my rx8 rims
[/b]
Would you actually trade it in if he did ^^? Or were you just curious if he would do this deal?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I have to say, in defence on Mazda of Escondido, we bought my GF's Mazda3 from them a couple of weeks ago and my salesman (Gary) couldn't have been better. The process of getting a price we were happy with was painless, he pretty much offered it straight to me without having to ask. :D

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Yeah, don't hate when they do offer one of the, if not, THEE best price around.

If only my local dealer offered the same, or even better deal, I'd be there in 13 minutes.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Another dealer in socal has $4000 cash back, plus $1500 rebates, plus $500 financincg rebate for a total or $6000 cash down on a 2 year lease on one of their mazdaspeed 6. perhaps there's a hidden $4000 cash back incentive for all dealers....

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Ignorance is bliss! Anyone ever stop to think that a loss can be relative? My edjumacated guess is no as a majority of people on this board wa... er demand things at master distributor pricing and they want it shipped and installed for free. Funny stuff, thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
The only $1000 loss id buy is if a dealership looses $1000 on the projected PROFIT for the car... so they profit less... Other then that, they wouldn't be in business.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Ignorance is bliss! Anyone ever stop to think that a loss can be relative? My edjumacated guess is no as a majority of people on this board wa... er demand things at master distributor pricing and they want it shipped and installed for free. Funny stuff, thanks guys.
[/b]
Amen.

I'll be inquiring about this to my local dealers this coming week.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Another dealer in socal has $4000 cash back, plus $1500 rebates, plus $500 financincg rebate for a total or $6000 cash down on a 2 year lease on one of their mazdaspeed 6. perhaps there's a hidden $4000 cash back incentive for all dealers....
[/b]
Which dealership was this? For all we know it could be made up.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts