Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
This is the first I have seen of these. I am wondering just how low the one over the exhaust goes. I have all of GT Specs braces and the 6 point brings the cars lowest point doen somewhat.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Hopefully not that low.Judging by the color of the suspension, he is rolling on TIEN coilovers.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
they shouldn't be too low for the ground clearence. but I am not sure if they will fit NA 6, since I think the 6 in the picture is not a NA model.

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
I'd give them a try, and I think they will fit. Bignoze6 you bought that GT Spec brace for the rear that was said not to fit the NA model and it fit yours perfectly.

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have measured the both front and rear yesterday, I believed the front one will not fit cuz of the fat resonator in our 6s. The rear one is just the same concept of that 2 GT tiny bar, but I think the one showed above has more benefit than the GTs since it connected across the chasis. As you may see, the car installed above pretty sure is a asian 6, which our 6s has a way more complicated and thick exhaust, therefore, the rear one may not fit as well. I would bet it should be fine with the 6i.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts