Votes: 4 0.8%

• Total voters
301 - 318 of 318 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts

- Luka
- 2013 Mazda 6 wagon 2.0 manual
- Attraction (trim names are different in Europe) with Xenon headlights, parking sensors, seat heating front, NAV, tinted windows
- Liquid silver
- Mods so far: 19 inch OEM wheels, more to come...

·
Registered
24 Posts
Oh man! Now I'm jealous. I love wagons.
About three weeks ago I *finally* gave up and replaced my 2004 6s with a 2016 (see the posts above).

I wish Mazda would bring the wagons over here, that looks sharp.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I totally understand. Same as I am jealous of NA and Canada buyers having (at least in the past) the option of 2.5 MT. In Europe this was never an option...

But even more jealous, because we are not having the option of 2.5 turbo here. :)

·
Registered
23 Posts

- Jack
- 2018 Mazda6 Snowflake White Pearl/Dark Chestnut Nappa Leather
- Signature
- Window tint, cargo net, black rear emblems, hardwire radar detector

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Well, got control of my demons and after test driving the new 6 along with a dozen other sedans/cars (including a Stinger and Guilia) over the last 3 months I ordered a 2018 Signature in Machine Grey. Currently at the dealer waiting for roadblock application on the nose , headlights, side mirrors and behind each wheel. Also doing a zero-cost swap of the Falkens for Yokohama Advan Sport AS (same as what I have on my 2016). Picking it up tomorrow if the stars line up. Here are some picts. Not the best angles, but the dealership was nice enough to keep it inside for me this week, so its tough getting good angles in the enclosed space.

Also buying and not leasing, so 0% financing is the cherry on top of good-looking cake.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
2014 Sport manual Liguid Silver. Recently returned from a trip to Switzerland, where I saw 2 Mazda 6 wagons. Beautiful! One was the equivalent of my 2014 Sport, same interior without the ipad on the dash, and 17 inch wheels. Must have been either a 2014 or 2015.Would buy one in a minute, if they brought them here. Actually saw more station wagons than SUVs.

·
Registered
53 Posts
- Maikel
- Snowflake White Pearl
- TS+
- bought LED interior lights, aftermarket android infotainment system, otherthan that it’s stock. More mods to come over time, i own this car for just a couple of weeks now.

·
Registered
605 Posts

J.Alexander
Dark blue reflex
2015 Sport 6MT
Mv-tuning bodykit, Varrstoen L151 20x10.5 +40, Achilles ATR Sport 2 245/35/20, H&R springs (not installed), 12K HID, 3K HID fogs

·
Registered
571 Posts
John; Vancouver BC Canada

Deep Crystal Blue metallic exterior / black cloth interior '17 Sport (actually - GX - Canada), 6MT, no mods (yet). I want an Australian OEM Mazda (vertical - i.e. hidden) receiver tube hitch + an OVT tune (basis 89 CLC octane), possibly with low % throttle mapping...

·
Registered
7 Posts

- Logan
- Deep Crystal Blue exterior / Black Interior
- Grand Touring + Tech Package
- OEM all weather mats including trunk tray/mat
- 19" Mazda alloy wheel
- 2 10" JL Audio subs
- JL Audio JX500/1D Amp
- Door Scuff plates
- Rear Lip spoiler
- Rear Bumper guard
- All windows tinted
- Mazda AIO Mod
- Interior Feet led light strips

301 - 318 of 318 Posts
About this Discussion
317 Replies
231 Participants
TrusmokeyM6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing