17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #523
Any way you could mock up a Jet Black Mica 3rd Gen with any of the following?:

Konig Oversteer 18" - gloss black

Konig Control 18" - matte black

Motegi MR118 18" - matte black

American Racing AR929 18" - gloss black

:D
I doubt I'll have time to this week, as I'm booked solid from now through Sunday (both at work and outside). Remind me on Monday and I'll try to get to it :)

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #524
@dave_09 here ya go:

Sorry, couldn't find a good enough image of the American Racing ones to use, and it's also super difficult to show the difference between gloss and matte with such a small image.

B

·
0 Posts
I ended up buying a red one and would sure love seeing some of those wheel possibilities on a red 6 if possible!

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #528
Hey, I was directed here for requests. Here is my original thread.

https://forum.mazda6club.com/5028268-post.html#/topics/437830?page=1

Thanks in advance!!
I ended up buying a red one and would sure love seeing some of those wheel possibilities on a red 6 if possible!
Hey @BLD 25 - Sorry for the delayed response. I wasn't around here much during the holidays and finally got to checking this out.

Hopefully I'll have a little time today to do your request for you :)

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #529
Here ya go!

Just gonna throw this out there, but I love 5-spokes as well, and the Elbrus rims I got off CL for cheap look great in my opinion:

B

·
0 Posts
Here ya go!

Just gonna throw this out there, but I love 5-spokes as well, and the Elbrus rims I got off CL for cheap look great in my opinion:

Hey, not to over stay my welcome, but is it possible to see the other wheels on the car? The mustang wheels that were the flatter 5 spoke? Thanks! :)

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #532
Hey, not to over stay my welcome, but is it possible to see the other wheels on the car? The mustang wheels that were the flatter 5 spoke? Thanks! :)
You're good - I just snagged those from the image you had linked on the other thread. Hang on a sec :)

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #533
Note: The older rounded ones I believe only came in 17s/18s, but on the photo I made them 19s just for comparison.

The 2nd image is from the newer (2018 I think?) Mustangs.

Personally, I think the new ones look the best.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Note: The older rounded ones I believe only came in 17s/18s, but on the photo I made them 19s just for comparison.

The 2nd image is from the newer (2018 I think?) Mustangs.

Personally, I think the new ones look the best.
Ew, I don't like the top one AT ALL.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Can you please photo shop silver BD-1 and BD-3 on my mazda gt?
bd-3

bd-1

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #537
Is this thread done with?
Yes and no - while I'm still happy to work on these for people, I don't have the same means as I used to and my job keeps me busy enough that I don't have the spare time as I used to either. I'll try working on this in the next couple days.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Yes and no - while I'm still happy to work on these for people, I don't have the same means as I used to and my job keeps me busy enough that I don't have the spare time as I used to either. I'll try working on this in the next couple days.
Thank you, I respect that. I appreciate the album link you provided, I've been browsing it for the past year. Take your time, I just wanted to be seen. Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
17,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #539
@ScarletBeastie Here's a quick one using the template I have - doing a custom one with your photos will take a bit longer. Don't know if I'll have time today. These are 20s, not 19s, BTW.

521 - 539 of 539 Posts