Mazda 6 Forums banner

481 - 500 of 534 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Psshhh, this car IS fine art for us enthusiasts.
I've tried to tell them lol. They'll see! Especially once i can get some MV Tuning skirts on the car....and maybe the Ducktail Trunk lid with Electronic Spoiler...THEN they'll take notice!

https://youtu.be/qzcOqSQ3HYU

Im also considering the Chronos rear (if I can find a way to get my hands on it, and find out what their exhaust sounds like).

Ugh... Money Money Money! I don't make enough for this shit lol.

·
Registered
31 Posts

Can you PS these on a black 6? They are niche agile and i would get 20's, lowered on h&r springs, please!!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #485
Side note: Updated the link to the entire album of photos. it's on a new image site and I've added tags to each image so you can do a "Ctrl + F" on the page and search for the specific rim you're looking for :)

Can you PS these on a black 6? They are niche agile and i would get 20's, lowered on h&r springs, please!!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Done :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
I play with The Gimp myself. Oddly enough, though, I haven't found a rim I like as well as the stock rims on my '17 Touring.

And I do want to find something I like before fall. Snow tires, donchano.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #490

·
Registered
58 Posts
Have you already shared your Photoshop template? Would love to play around but don't want to add to your workload.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #493
Have you already shared your Photoshop template? Would love to play around but don't want to add to your workload.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk
I have now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WjFau2JkfGYV9tNzZSQTFKUUE/view?usp=sharing

I don't mind the requests since they've slowed down significantly, so if you don't want to bother with it yourself just let me know :)

Edit: Make sure to turn your guidelines on so you can see the ones I put in place to help with positioning and sizing.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I have now: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0WjFau2JkfGYV9tNzZSQTFKUUE/view?usp=sharing

I don't mind the requests since they've slowed down significantly, so if you don't want to bother with it yourself just let me know :)

Edit: Make sure to turn your guidelines on so you can see the ones I put in place to help with positioning and sizing.
Daaaayum son! :surprise: I am floored at how much time you put into this file. You're a freakin' saint @Byakuya

THANK YOU!

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #495
Daaaayum son! :surprise: I am floored at how much time you put into this file. You're a freakin' saint @Byakuya

THANK YOU!
Lol you're welcome, but I wouldn't go that far. I'm just an overly-organized detail-oriented computer geek who happens to know a bit about photoshop :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey @Byakuya , would you be able to render a snowflake white 2014 (red brake calipers) with the rx8 (04-08) stock wheels (the ones that look like a 5 bladed fan)? And would you also be able to mock up what those wheels would look like in gloss black on the car? No rush at all, and thank you again for all your work!

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #497
Hey @Byakuya , would you be able to render a snowflake white 2014 (red brake calipers) with the rx8 (04-08) stock wheels (the ones that look like a 5 bladed fan)? And would you also be able to mock up what those wheels would look like in gloss black on the car? No rush at all, and thank you again for all your work!
Here ya go :)

Please note that the rims here are 19s, but I'm fairly certain 19" Rx8s don't exist. So expect them to be a little smaller.

·
Super Moderator
16,742 Posts
Discussion Starter #499
@td51902 here ya go. Sorry for the delay. If you'd like something more substantial (since it's difficult to envision with these little photos) let me know or send over a pic of your car and I can try to work with it directly. :)

481 - 500 of 534 Posts
About this Discussion
533 Replies
94 Participants
MazdaMetalhead
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing