Mazda 6 Forums banner

3rd Gen One Stop Shop

139K views 90 replies 31 participants last post by  Beefalo 
#1 · (Edited)
Everything you need to know about the 2014+ Mazda6.

This is a running list, so please let me know any information that you'd like to see posted here and I'll be happy to add it.

General
------------------------------
Information:

My Personal Ongoing Review
Recalls / TSBs
Media / Social:
Member Rides:

Tuning Options Available!
Tuning How-To/Support

Tuning Results
2018+ Turbo Tuning
WoodinvilleDan's Supercharger Quest
Discussions:
Popular Right Now:

Reviews:
Interior / Exterior
Engine / Drivetrain
Suspension
Electrical / Lighting / Audio
Models / Trim
Releasing / Pricing / Ownership
Gripes:
Modifications:

Body Kits

Exterior:
Interior:
Engine / Suspension / Drivetrain:
DIYs:
Interior / Exterior

Engine / Suspension / Drivetrain
Electrical / Lighting / Audio
Car Care:
Parts Suppliers:
Who Sells What:
Suspension:

• Corksport
  • Tanabe
  • H&R
  • TIEN
  • Megan
  • Blistein
Intakes:
  • Injen
  • COBB
  • K&N
  • Corksport
  • HPS
Exhaust:
  • Racing Beat
  • Borla
  • HKS
  • Corksport
(Big) Brakes:
  • Brembo
  • Power Stop

See less See more
#78 ·
Couple things:

Didn't realize that, more often than not when using the 'new' theme for the forum, the links get chopped off and don't automatically set themselves to the thread title, making it super difficult to actually find what you're looking for. Will have to slowly, manually create the links with appropriate names.

Added these threads to the Tuning section:
NEW! https://forum.mazda6club.com/lounge/438066-ovtuning-vs-drtuned.html
NEW! https://forum.mazda6club.com/2-5l-turbo-i-4/438172-drtuned-tuning-2-5t.html

#79 ·
Couple things:

Didn't realize that, more often than not when using the 'new' theme for the forum, the links get chopped off and don't automatically set themselves to the thread title, making it super difficult to actually find what you're looking for. Will have to slowly, manually create the links with appropriate names.

Added these threads to the Tuning section:

NEW! https://forum.mazda6club.com/lounge/438066-ovtuning-vs-drtuned.html

NEW! https://forum.mazda6club.com/2-5l-turbo-i-4/438172-drtuned-tuning-2-5t.html

I must say that I have used this topic, this gave me the idea to upgrade my infotainment system to an android one. Thanks for that :D i obviously bought a different one because the one you link to is model specific. But thanks, keep it comming!

#81 ·
I have begun the long and arduous process of manually fixing each and every link in here so that the thread topic is displayed more appropriately/accurately. Please bear with me as I slowly, but surely (insert Airplane! quote), make this page a lot more easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.

As always: if you believe a thread worthy of being posted here, please let me know and I'll be happy to add it to the appropriate section.

#84 ·
Thanks guys! It's a labor of love lol - But seriously, I'm glad it helps even a couple people - if you come across any more threads worthy of this, please let me know!

The latest forum changes have actually made it much easier to fix the links, so I've begun working on that once more.

#86 ·
@Byakuya thanks for putting this together.
Found a great video about the history/development of Skyactiv that may be a nice addition here.

#87 ·
@Byakuya thanks for putting this together.
Found a great video about the history/development of Skyactiv that may be a nice addition here.
Nice! Adding to my general info at the top - Thanks!

#89 ·
Ive been wondering if we should somehow document that the days of fuses and relays and crap for lighting, turns and such are gone and solely accessed through the FBCM and Forscan.

#90 ·
Added a few new links, particularly the new DIYs people are posting. Bumping this to remind people it exists and I'm happy to add any threads others think are worth putting here.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.