Mazda 6 Forums banner

81 - 87 of 87 Posts

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #81
I have begun the long and arduous process of manually fixing each and every link in here so that the thread topic is displayed more appropriately/accurately. Please bear with me as I slowly, but surely (insert Airplane! quote), make this page a lot more easy to navigate and find what you're looking for.

As always: if you believe a thread worthy of being posted here, please let me know and I'll be happy to add it to the appropriate section.

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #84
Thanks guys! It's a labor of love lol - But seriously, I'm glad it helps even a couple people - if you come across any more threads worthy of this, please let me know!

The latest forum changes have actually made it much easier to fix the links, so I've begun working on that once more.

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #85
That being said, I just added a couple dozen threads to the page and finished cleaning things up, woo!

·
Registered
2016 Mazda 6 Touring AT, 1.4" drop, OVTuned, Injen CAI, Thrush Exhaust
109 Posts
@Byakuya thanks for putting this together.
Found a great video about the history/development of Skyactiv that may be a nice addition here.

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
@Byakuya thanks for putting this together.
Found a great video about the history/development of Skyactiv that may be a nice addition here.
Nice! Adding to my general info at the top - Thanks!

81 - 87 of 87 Posts