Mazda 6 Forums banner

61 - 80 of 87 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Most of these are for the 2014 car. Can all of them apply to the 2016 car?

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Most of these are for the 2014 car. Can all of them apply to the 2016 car?
Yes. The only major differences between the 2014 and 2016+ are the infotainment system, front bumper (GT trim only), headlights, and a few odds and ends. Other than that, they're mostly identical, especially the non-GT trims.

If you find any differences please let me know and I can change them or make a new section/thread for it! :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Even the parts are mostly the same. The funny thing is that 2014 parts - which are the exact same - are cheaper than the 2016 parts.
Whoa! Well that's good to know. Definitely will have to keep that in mind for future repairs.

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Bumping this thread so people remember that it's here and that if they'd like to see any more threads added to the list please let me know.

Also - if you want to have your build/ride thread linked in the "Members Rides" section, please let me know and post the link to your thread :)

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #68

·
Registered
43 Posts
Bumping this thread so people remember that it's here and that if they'd like to see any more threads added to the list please let me know.

Also - if you want to have your build/ride thread linked in the "Members Rides" section, please let me know and post the link to your thread :)
I definitely do... Just not enough going on as of right now.. But soon...

14' REFLEX 6 GT

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I definitely do... Just not enough going on as of right now.. But soon...

14' REFLEX 6 GT
Gotta start somewhere! :)

When I first got both of my rides, my "build" thread was nothing but some LED swaps. Slowly over the course of a few years you start making some fun progress, and we all love watching someone make their car their own.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Gotta start somewhere! :)

When I first got both of my rides, my "build" thread was nothing but some LED swaps. Slowly over the course of a few years you start making some fun progress, and we all love watching someone make their car their own.
Very true. Will start on mine soon. I Did a few things already.

14' REFLEX 6 GT

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #73

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Added some new links and bumping so everyone knows this exists :)

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #75
Just had this idea and added it to the OP - Please let me know which ones I've missed because I did all this quickly from memory:

Parts Suppliers:
------------------------------
Who Sells What:
Suspension:
  • Corksport
  • Tanabe
  • H&R
  • TIEN
  • Megan
  • Blistein
Intakes:
  • Injen
  • COBB
  • K&N
  • Corksport
  • HPS
Exhaust:
  • Racing Beat
  • Borla
  • HKS
  • Corksport
(Big) Brakes:
  • Brembo
  • Power Stop

Planning on adding links to each of the products once I have time to look them all up.

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #76
Bump to remind everyone that this exists and I'm happy to add more threads if people think they're worth adding :)

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Bump to remind people this exists, and to offer anyone who would like their build thread linked here - I'll be happy to do so.

·
Super Moderator
17,293 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Couple things:

Didn't realize that, more often than not when using the 'new' theme for the forum, the links get chopped off and don't automatically set themselves to the thread title, making it super difficult to actually find what you're looking for. Will have to slowly, manually create the links with appropriate names.

Added these threads to the Tuning section:
NEW! https://forum.mazda6club.com/lounge/438066-ovtuning-vs-drtuned.html
NEW! https://forum.mazda6club.com/2-5l-turbo-i-4/438172-drtuned-tuning-2-5t.html

·
Registered
53 Posts
Couple things:

Didn't realize that, more often than not when using the 'new' theme for the forum, the links get chopped off and don't automatically set themselves to the thread title, making it super difficult to actually find what you're looking for. Will have to slowly, manually create the links with appropriate names.

Added these threads to the Tuning section:

NEW! https://forum.mazda6club.com/lounge/438066-ovtuning-vs-drtuned.html

NEW! https://forum.mazda6club.com/2-5l-turbo-i-4/438172-drtuned-tuning-2-5t.html

I must say that I have used this topic, this gave me the idea to upgrade my infotainment system to an android one. Thanks for that :D i obviously bought a different one because the one you link to is model specific. But thanks, keep it comming!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
This is indeed a one stop shop! Replying just to make sure I'm subscribed to the topic. The subscribe button for tapatalk "doesn't work" the way I'm expecting it.

61 - 80 of 87 Posts