Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Would anyone be opposed to me adding a section for "Community Rides" or something like that, where I could post links to people's sweet build threads?

That way, people can come to the thread and find other cool 3rd gens and see what they've done for mods.
I'm trying to get big things up and running here in Texas since I've created a few Facebook things. One for the State and a few Cities within the State.

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #44

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Added a few more threads including a couple DIYs.

Again, if anyone sees threads that are getting a lot of attention or have good information in them, please let me know and I'll be happy to add them to the list.

Pretty soon I'll probably have to organize some of the threads into 3.0 gen and 3.5 gen to differentiate between the 2014 - 2015 and the 2016+.

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #47

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #48
Added a few more threads including a couple very nice DIYs by @chutoyy - Thanks for posting those :)

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Updated this for the first time in a little while. Added some more threads and moved a few around.

Bump to remind people that this exists :)

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Bump in case anyone has any threads they'd like to see added to this.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Bump in case anyone has any threads they'd like to see added to this.
I feel like it would be good to have a single, definitive thread about headlight aiming. It's a common question, and the info is spread across a few threads (and rarely on page 1)

Happy to make a new thread and pull it all together, if you think it's a good addition.

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
I feel like it would be good to have a single, definitive thread about headlight aiming. It's a common question, and the info is spread across a few threads (and rarely on page 1)

Happy to make a new thread and pull it all together, if you think it's a good addition.
By all means, if you'd like to.

I have the Workshop manual page for it here: HEADLIGHT AIMING

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #54

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Updated original post with more links and bumping to remind people that this exists :)

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Does most of this apply to, or easily translate for the 2016 GT's? (outside of front facia mods and the obvious)
Yes. Most of the internals (suspension, brakes, engine, etc) of the 3.0 and 3.5 generation Mazda6 are interchangeable. When it comes to the more intricate things like aesthetics, they'll differ slightly depending on what you're working on.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Yes. Most of the internals (suspension, brakes, engine, etc) of the 3.0 and 3.5 generation Mazda6 are interchangeable. When it comes to the more intricate things like aesthetics, they'll differ slightly depending on what you're working on.
Ok, thank you. That's what I had assumed but it never hurts to verify 👌🏻

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

·
Super Moderator
16,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Added a couple more links to the OP and bumping to remind everyone that this exists :)

41 - 60 of 81 Posts