Mazda 6 Forums banner

1241 - 1257 of 1257 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
With uncommon seen 16 inches wheels. 215/65x16. Nokian Hakkapeliitta 9 winter tyres with studs.
Are those ugly, dont know,but only legal 16 inches WT around here.

·
Super Moderator
17,443 Posts
I see enough of my own white 3rd gen, I'm more interested in that ND behind it ?

But seriously - I like the style of the rims but the chrome isn't for me - to each his own if you like it though!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I see enough of my own white 3rd gen, I'm more interested in that ND behind it

But seriously - I like the style of the rims but the chrome isn't for me - to each his own if you like it though!
This is the color I really wanted but it's not available in the US. Here is another pic of our weekend ride and my copilot :)

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
My 2015 Soul Red GT. Not bad for an almost 6 year old N.J. car that's never spent a night in a garage. Got the wheels refinished last week: They're a bit lighter than I wanted but vastly improved over the curb-rashed, peeling messes they were.

·
Super Moderator
17,443 Posts
Very nice! Love the orange calipers behind the gunmetal rims.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thank you! The color matches the reflectors in the headlights and you don’t see the burnt orange/copper color very often. Sometimes I regret not getting the big brake kit. It would have looked that much better

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,531 Posts
Thank you! The color matches the reflectors in the headlights and you don’t see the burnt orange/copper color very often. Sometimes I regret not getting the big brake kit. It would have looked that much better
I wouldn't. It's visible, but subtle. To me that's a good thing.

I like the look you got. Those side window visors... are they stick-on? And do they have a chrome strip along the top edge?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wouldn't. It's visible, but subtle. To me that's a good thing.

I like the look you got. Those side window visors... are they stick-on? And do they have a chrome strip along the top edge?
They clip inside the door weather stripping and held on by 3M. They do indeed have a chrome strip along the edge. They’re the OEM mazda window deflectors. They’re $250 brand new but I got mine used on eBay for like $70. Took months to find a used set though

1241 - 1257 of 1257 Posts