Mazda 6 Forums banner
681 - 700 of 756 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
I am living in egean region so winter is warm but in summer it is very hot like 50C. And i travel a lot but i do not prefer to drive on ice if i can.. I dont drive sporty a lot but i love that my m6 is like sticky to road so i dont prefer to reduce this sticky drive.
I live in the northern Great Lakes area of the US. We get a good amount of snow and winter temps are routinely below freezing all the time. I have used all season tires on my cars and have never had a major issue during the winter. However, I accept the low traction conditions and try to drive accordingly. If the snow is really deep or the weather excessively bad, I drive a truck with four wheel drive or I just stay home.

I’m thinking that you might be just fine on all season tires?

Reactions: drsb

·
Registered
15 Posts
I live in the northern Great Lakes area of the US. We get a good amount of snow and winter temps are routinely below freezing all the time. I have used all season tires on my cars and have never had a major issue during the winter. However, I accept the low traction conditions and try to drive accordingly. If the snow is really deep or the weather excessively bad, I drive a truck with four wheel drive or I just stay home.

I’m thinking that you might be just fine on all season tires?
I thought like you. I will get all season tyres. Which one do you suggest? 225/55-17 or 215/60-17? Thanks a lot

·
Registered
5 Posts
Here is my wheel setup. 20x10 +45, running on 245/35/20. I am running Megan Racing coilovers, as low as they go in the front, about 2/3ds down in the back. Front fit just fine, back needed to roll the fenders.
I was looking at getting a similar set up to these and was wondering do they poke at all? Any rubbing or anything? Also, I see you had to roll the fenders for the coils but do you think I would have to if I was only going with Tanabe springs?

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Hi!

Would 20x9.25 +36 with 245/35r20 work? Lowered on eibach springs (1.3").
Any rolling etc needed?

I got a -15 wagon AWD. Not sure if the fwd and awd can run the same offset?

Thanks!
@mazda6swede very cool on the wagon. We don't have them here in the states. Any chance I could get you to post up your story and a few photos of your wagon on our wagon love thread? We'd love to see It!

http://forum.mazda6club.com/mazda6-atenza/426057-wagon-love-post-up-your-photos.html#/topics/426057

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hey guys. I'm due for new tires and want to get new wheels too. Anybody have experience with any of these?

What's the max width and offset I can run with out rubbing on stock suspension?

I really want the concave look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
19 Posts
OEM Infiniti G35 Rays rear wheels at all 4 corners, wrapped in 245/40-19 Hankook Ventus
19x8.5+33
3mm spacers in the rear
Stock suspension

·
Registered
793 Posts
Hey guys. I'm due for new tires and want to get new wheels too. Anybody have experience with any of these?

What's the max width and offset I can run with out rubbing on stock suspension?

I really want the concave look.
The stock offset is +45 Any of those would fit with the right tire and you keep the offset around +40. I'm not sure how much less offset you can go. +35 maybe?

I was hoping some folks that have used those rims would post and let us know how much offset and the size tire they used along with how much room they have.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I went down a size because it's almost impossible to get any of the 19 inch tires here in California - everything 2-3 months wait time.

Andros Spec K 18x8 with Laufenn 225/50R18

I was reading a lot of the Laufenn and even they are very cheap - they not cheap at all. People rave about the tires which are produced by Hankook and so far they have been very pleasant. The car is much less vibrating. Traction and control are the same as before if not a bit improved.

Attachments

681 - 700 of 756 Posts