Mazda 6 Forums banner

41 - 60 of 721 Posts

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
This is what i have on mine. blacked out Stock 19inch

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
The murdered-out look...looks real bad arse. Real nice...Congrats!

I also have a JBM, albeit in low key stock, no dark tints even. From the way I drive my 6MT, with that look...my M6 will be easy ticket fodder, that's for sure.

·
Registered
497 Posts
The silver rims coordinates nicely with the chrome handles. At quick glance from afar, it could pass for a Tesla S...even ways better. :thumbup::thumbup:
Surprisingly, your the second person who has said that. I thought the first person was crazy when he told me that at the car wash, but in this picture I can somewhat see it. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Surprisingly, your the second person who has said that. I thought the first person was crazy when he told me that at the car wash, but in this picture I can somewhat see it. Thanks.
For some weird reason lately, I see a Tesla S more often than an M6. One dark grey parks atop my work park structure, one black I encounter near work almost early morning..and nearly one a week I spot, on freeways.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Looking good.
What size tire did you go with those 20's
They are 235/35-20 with a 45 mm offset. With 7mm spacers in the front hand 10mm in the back.

·
Registered
497 Posts
For some weird reason lately, I see a Tesla S more often than an M6. One dark grey parks atop my work park structure, one black I encounter near work almost early morning..and nearly one a week I spot, on freeways.
So Far I've heard.

Jaguar
Tesla
Infiniti

Since I've had the car.

·
Registered
83 Posts
i thought those looked familiar! i though genesis immediately, but thought "naaaaahhhh!!!!"

any spacers? what size tire? can we see a front or back shot showing width. i don't like how skinny our stock wheels and tire look. thanks.

good job. looks nice.

·
Registered
29 Posts
i thought those looked familiar! i though genesis immediately, but thought "naaaaahhhh!!!!"

any spacers? what size tire? can we see a front or back shot showing width. i don't like how skinny our stock wheels and tire look. thanks.

good job. looks nice.
Thanks! No spacers, they are direct fit, +35 ET and 8" wheel is not poking, but very "stock" looking. This is closest pic i have from front. Stock tire size too.

41 - 60 of 721 Posts