Mazda 6 Forums banner
201 - 220 of 758 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
GT Style Wheel w/ a little more pizzazz!

Here is a LOVELY design similar to the GT OEM Wheel that I think would look SCHWEET...IF they were in America!

The RIZO Phoenix

Size offering: 19 x 8.5 and 19 x 9.5

Oh, yeah...it comes in BLACK too!

Maybe some 3rd party wheel shop would offer these. Well, I guess we can "Dream On"!

·
Registered
65 Posts
My Winter set: Continental Extreme Winter Contact 225/55R-17 on Sport Edition F7 wheels 17x 7.5," 40 offset. Tire bulge almost flush with top of font wheel arch. Happy with the look. This is a test fit - will mount the set in a couple of weeks or so.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Here's the SHOWROOM FLOOR Version (I guess these guys sell their OWN modified 6):

That body kit isnt all that bad -- not a fan of the white accents on the rims though, just my opinion of course.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
This needs to go in the 3rdgen pics thread under visual. That being said, the honeycomb grill would be a cool low key mod for non gts and the front and rear aero parts can be added without the ugly side skirts and still look awesome. Very well done parts. If only somebody can find the vendor...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
They didn't list the brand, but the rear piece is decent too.
Surftipps/Partner - Autohaus Bollinger, Berghülen

tuning measures: modified front grille, front bumper, rear bumper with rear diffuser, Fox Sports Exhaust Stainless Steel Cat, H + R Monotube coilovers, 9x20 Oxigin wheels with 245/35 ZR20 performance increase to around 210hp and 480nm torque, hood dampers, self-opening lid, Interior Color finishing with painted design moldings in body color, LED Mazda LOGO in front doors (radiates to the ground), front seats with embroidered KODO- Logo, rear spoiler "LIP-Type", perforated front brake discs, chrome strips, exterior in black, shark antenna dummy roof

·
Registered
560 Posts
Damn, love the body kit. Was looking for that style grille few months ago and gave up quick. Agree w/Kylecap on the white accent wheels, not into that. Would buy that body kit though (after my $5300 of recent aftermarket stuff soaks in to the wife).

·
Registered
926 Posts
stock 19s but i dipped them anthracite grey yesterday, used about 2.5-3 cans of dip and 1 can of gloss. Ignore the over spray for now lol. It turned out OK for how sloppily I did it.

·
Registered
16 Posts
201 - 220 of 758 Posts