Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Wheels can be SO expensive that I wondered what some would look like on the 6, especially since the 19" wheels are so "boss". So, here are some mock-ups I made of what the New 6 "could" look like in certain wheels (Based on size, I would say these would be 19" or 20" Wheels lowered; 8.5" - 9.0" widths w/ offsets around 35 mm - 40 mm):

Avant Garde m310 :cool:

Avant Garde m355 (N/A in 5x114.3):mad:

MRR HR10 :)

Niche Touring Concourse M886 ;)

Niche Sport Targa M131 :love:

Rohanna RC5 :mellow:

Vertini Fairlady :eek:

Vertini Magic :lol:

Weds Maverick 405S :D

Please tell me what you all think! Peace.
Great work with the above images man -- I'm a huge fan of the Targas from Niche. Monkee has em on his in anthracite and they're just sick looking.

I like the M310s too

Reactions: OCTOGONPC

·
Registered
477 Posts
Thanks for the compliment kylekap19...it's greatly appreciated! ;)
seriously great work -- I'm a sucker for those niche targas! like mentioned, monkee has them in anthracite in 20, and I may go that route. I was looking at black too, but not sure how that will look.

Issue for me is the mrs. I would have to sell the stock rims and tires to support this investment!

Oh, and going to 20's is quite scary for a NJ guy -- with our potholes here in the garden state, running on 245/40s is a gamble

·
Registered
477 Posts
:D - Man, I believe the M-R-S, or what I call the Family CFO, was asking me "Why are you looking at Rims?". That statement alone has postponed my dreams of implementing these this year. So I just want to share, I empathize with you, my friend.
Wow, my CFO actually asked the same question "why are you looking at rims?" But the way she said it, was really sick and twisted. She lead me on as if it were a reality, then quickly laid down the hammer. Soon, though -- exhaust first, then rims!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Here's the SHOWROOM FLOOR Version (I guess these guys sell their OWN modified 6):

That body kit isnt all that bad -- not a fan of the white accents on the rims though, just my opinion of course.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts