Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I purchased a CPE intake off someone but they didn't send the t-cap part of the scotchlok to attach to the ECU wires. I know lots of people say solder it, but I've never really done that much soldering, and I don't trust my friend to do a decent job. I found a place to buy them online, a pack of 50 for like $17, really don't need that many or want to pay that much. I've checked Autozone, PepBoys and a couple of hardware stores, but they only have the smaller 14-16 gauge, anyone have an idea where I can find em? Thanks much.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I'm glad you brought it up because I was wondering the same exact thing today. I just received the MAF install instructions from CPE today because I bought the MAF customizer used which did not include the scotchlok's or instructions. I went to ACE Hardware today and they did not have them. I'm probably going to hit up Home Depot and Lowes tomorrow to see if they have them. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
Deadstick
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing