Mazda 6 Forums banner

101 - 113 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
@Season_of_ages @tripolitrx @murph3699

Sorry I have been quite busy with work and grad school lately. Now that there seems to be three people in need of a knob, I can print a few off without feeling I wasted my time. I will need all three of you guys to re-confirm that you still want on the thread (don't forget colors) (I know Season wants blue obviously), and I will get to making them this week!

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #104
Hey guys, just an update. Unfortunately the printer I use is out of black material and all of the other printers WITH black material are finicky and tend to print poor quality parts. I will try next week and hopefully the UPrint will have some black material or one of the other machines will be serviced and running.

Sorry for the delay!
Alex

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #106
Hey guys. I am really sorry for the delays. I have been slammed at work because we are starting a new phase I research project. Also I have had two take home midterms (woo) these last couple weeks. I will send the files two whomever wants it. I will try to get around to making some, but on what time line, I am not sure.

If you want the STL files, just PM me with your email address. It won't let me upload them here.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'd love the file if you could send it over, I'll pm my email. Thanks for all the effort you put in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I'll let you know. I won't plan on selling unless it's okay with Halozander. And even so, if it does work out, I'd like to cut him in on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
You'll have to excuse the absolutely awful cell phone pictures, but this was the first one we managed off the printer. Still a few bugs to work out, but I think it could come together pretty nicely. Green was chosen by my brother in reference to my old Kawasaki Ninja. Obviously we can do less flamboyant colors. Also, there's a penny inside this little prototype...again, a joke from my brother.

Imgur Link

Imgur Link

Still no definite word on mass producing or shipping these little guys out, but I will keep you guys posted. Direct any and all thanks to Halozander, if this works out.

101 - 113 of 113 Posts