Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched a bunch for anyone with a Borla muffler on their MS6, but didn't find the info that I was looking for.

I saw this Video http://youtube.com/watch?v=Fn-d4e46mEs and I was wondering if the car belongs to a member. I think that car sounds boss.

I want to know if that car has cats, a resonator, or a downpipe.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Sounds nice... Hopefully someone can give us more insight if it belongs to one of the members... ZOOM ZOOM!

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
Not my car, but I do have a Borla muffler as well as a resonator from an aftermarket Apexi cat-back for an RX-7 and a CP-E catless downpipe. I don't have it going all the way back though. I put a turndown just before the rear axle. It does sound really good. That video really doesn't do it justice, then again it could be a little different than mine.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Not my car, but I do have a Borla muffler as well as a resonator from an aftermarket Apexi cat-back for an RX-7 and a CP-E catless downpipe. I don't have it going all the way back though. I put a turndown just before the rear axle. It does sound really good. That video really doesn't do it justice, then again it could be a little different than mine.
[/b]
Have any pics?

Wayne

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
No, but I will be under the car in a few weeks to put on some new toys, so I can snap a few.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts