Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Does a service manual exist for the 3.0 v6 2003 model. I cant find one at all! I have seen rumors but no luck. If someone has one on a file or knows where i can get one please PM me thanks ahead of time.

Jeremy

·
Registered
7,070 Posts

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
you can def get one from mazda. you can even get a manual that goes as deep as a full break down of the tranny alone. just call your local dealership. its that easy

·
Registered
4 Posts
Front 1ine,

Could you shoot me a PM when you get a second. I tried sending 2x Pm's to you
but they don't show up in my sent items.

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Have the full-on service manual, the body manual, the wiring manual, engine supplement, and the service supplement and very glad I do. Nothing like having the right steps for some things, and having torque specs goes without saying.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I am also interested in getting a PDF copy of this manual, it will come in handy when I go to install my new coils & plugs next weekend!

FrontLine, I sent you a PM, not sure if your still sending it out or not, but I would love to get it!:lol:

·
Registered
271 Posts
The full workshop manual is available for viewing online as well as for download, in both PDF and .txt format. Check here:

Mazda 6 - Workshop_Manual

You guys need to polish your googling skills... ;)

With all due respect, the manual you indicated is for the 4 cylinder model, not the V6 which is in this thread's title. Perhaps BotleRocketWar should polish up on the googling skills ;)

Anyway, does anyone have a PDF of the 3.0L V6 workshop manual. I need to look up some engine and emisions stuff.

Front 1ine, are you still available for that PDF? I'll try an PM you as well.

Thanks if you do.

·
Registered
248 Posts
pm sent, can I also get a copy?

Thanks

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.