Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does Corksport have any plans for something new on the 2nd gen 09+ Mazda 6? Im hoping to see more parts for the 2nd gen coming out so I can spend some of this money I have saved up!:D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. A full exhaust and CAI would be nice. I have the i sport model so would have to fit the i4 engine. Also looking for body kits/exterior modifications.

·
Vendor
757 Posts
I am reviving this post. We had looking at building an intake for the 2009-up V6 model now. The estimate on the price of the intake would be $239. How many people would be interested in this?

-Derrick

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,544 Posts
I might be interested.

Performance gains?

·
Registered
1 Posts
4cyl 2010 Mazda6 itouring plus

I am reviving this post. We had looking at building an intake for the 2009-up V6 model now. The estimate on the price of the intake would be $239. How many people would be interested in this?

-Derrick
Hi, you mentioned that you have the air intake for the v6, what about the 4 cyl?

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,544 Posts
Unfortunately, he's having problems getting a 2nd-gen V6 to test on, and frankly, I highly doubt he'll bother getting anything else developed if he can't get a car to work with.

Even more unfortunate, nobody on the left coast will step up and donate their car for a day or two of test-fitting...

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
^^^ if only they were in southern california. :/

·
Vendor
757 Posts
I wish we had a local customer to do development work with on the 2nd gen Mazda 6. They just dont sell too many of them locally with the V6 engine.

-Derrick

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
you have no idea. how much i want one. i know it will make my car sound and perform alot better. if i saw improvement when i had the 4cylinder i know there will be some with the v6. someone needs to step up and head to corksport!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts