As some of you might of heard, i am going to be having another 6 bbq

this year! Last year we had a pretty good turn out, and everyone had a

blast! There will food, drinks, pool, games, music, ect. and ohh

yea "watermellon eating contest"haha had to throw that in...thats the

best! we are still debating on the date as of now. either june 24th or

July 1st

please let me know what is the better date so that we could

decide!

here are some photos from last years event! http://eastcoast6.dotphoto.com/CPViewAlbum.asp?AID=2564696

thanks!
Nick (Nj10)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
July 1st it is then! gives me more time to prep. for everything!!! i will post the time and others in a week or so... any questions? please pm me thanks!

lets start the list up now! i would greatly appriciate it if eveyone that is coming to please bring somthing to help me out a bit..thanks...please list item/items next to your name....

Hoping for more 6's this year!!!!

Thanks Again
Nick

1)Nick(NJ10)-

2)Nick(sKiLLs007)-Watermelon!!!! :)

·
Registered
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
your about an 1.5hrs from freehold:-D hope you could join in on the fun! let me know

·
Registered
146 Posts
I'll come. It's only bout 1 and a half for me. I just did some work to the car, and there are more mods to come. :D Hopefully will have the lights and the markers done. What do you need me to bring?

Z

·
0 Posts
I'll be there!!! I just moved out of jersey to maryland, but i'll definatly take the drive up for this!!! I'm actually having a hard time meeting more 6 owners around here, so it'll be good to finally get to see more 6's

·
Registered
537 Posts
Yep, I'll be attending the show. I still need to work on the fuel pump issue before driving the car though. We'll have to roll in together for the show if you attend.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
About this Discussion
37 Replies
16 Participants
AlyssaC
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing