Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If this isn't the appropriate place for this, I apologize. If you are buying any new '06 or '07 Mazda car, you can get $250 off with a certificate I got from the Zoom Zoom Live event. I have two. Only $50/ea. Paypal (checking), please. Expires Dec. 31, 2006.

·
Registered
4,524 Posts
:laugh: $250 off.....wow such a huge discount!!!

·
Registered
979 Posts
Not to mention when you surf most dealer websites you get that same coupon as a pop up for FREE!

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Okay, I figured I would be flamed to death. :) Still worth a shot. Oh well. How about $5 ea? Hahaha.

·
Registered
249 Posts
are you slightly retarded? or MOSTLY retarded?

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
In the 'sad but true' category, this seems to be the consistent going rate for these discount coupons online.

And it's not even as good (only 250) as the $500 discounts Mazda handed out at the first ZoomZoomLive.

Seriously, though - if the seller adheres to the selling rules (which he hasn't yet!), I don't see how anyone can lock the thread. It's capitalism :)

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow, no love at all from fellow Mazda6 owners. I mean, if someone said, "here's $200 towards the purchase of your next car" -- for free -- would not you take it? If you're not going to buy a car, or think that $50 is too much, then move one and don't bash me. I've seen people sell it for more than $60 on craigslist and ebay, and I just thought maybe some potential buyers would be interested. I posted in the Releasing/Pricing section, but since this is technically me selling something, I linked my post to here.

Again, I didn't mean to offend anyone, and I guess at the end of the day, you're entitled to your opinions. This is $200 off on top of any other deals, rebates, and negotiated price you get. It's free money. People get free Dell $250 coupons, and they are sold on frequently on eBay.

I've been a big contributor to the Mazda6 Forums for over 3 years. I didn't post this to rip people off. If you don't like it, take it or leave it, but things like "die in a fire" and "mostly retarded" are just unnecessary.

And I bet I'll get flamed even more for posting this, so moderator, go ahead and just lock the thread so I can spare everyone else my "stupidity."

·
Registered
13 Posts
Actually Goofy, I think you are offering a great deal. I have been eyeing ebay for one of these coupons as I am hoping to pick up an MS3 in December. Ebay prices appear to be a couple of bucks to $50. I would be interested in one, but first I need to confirm delivery from my dealer. If it's January, then the coupon won't do me any good.

Dwayne

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I read that these are in fact stackable. That means you can add your rebates, negotiations, etc.... then add another $250 off the final purchase price.

I've already sold one to a fellow forum member. One left. Just PM me when you find out, Dwayne.

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It's been sold. A forum member is buying the Mazdaspeed 6 tomorrow. I drove 20 miles to the airport post office just to mail it. I sold it for less than 1/2 the price, but at least I helped a fellow Mazda 6er.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.