Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what did you guys buy with that 25% off accessories coupon (expired Dec31) we got in the mail? Was it a good deal? I didn't get a chance to use mine. :(

Rice

·
Registered
55 Posts
So what did you guys buy with that 25% off accessories coupon (expired Dec31) we got in the mail? Was it a good deal? I didn't get a chance to use mine. :(

Rice
[/b]
Is this something you get with a new car purchase?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Oh dammit. What coupon?
[/b]
+1

What coupon. I got nothing of the sort.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Whoops, it's only 20% off but you are suppose to get a Mazda watch if you use a coupon.
I don't know why I got the coupons (looks like the ones I get from Costco); says something about Mazdatown Specials. I only know about Chinatown Specials.... I guess if you want future coupons try begging them at [email protected] or 18664843536 and ask them about the 'Mazdatown Specials'.

Rice

·
Registered
154 Posts
I only get those coupons (suspiciously) a couple weeks AFTER I brought the car in for service, and paid full price for the service. Always. It's happened the last 2 times now. :huh:

My dealer sells the K&N (or maybe it was the AEM?) cold air intake in the parts department. Maybe I'll go down there with that coupon and see what happens. I hear that 2005 V6's don't seem to have the CEL problem that 03-04's had with CAIs, so no need to spring $750 Cdn for the CPE one.... :nana:

·
Registered
684 Posts
i've done their survey too...hopin' to be one of the three to
get picked for their price (each month)

in toronto, dealerships has automatically gives u
20% off if you tell them you are from the Mazda6club....
not all dealerships, but the well known ones...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.