Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tengo un 05 mazda 6 2300cc Shiftronic y queria saber si podría instalar un turbo sin dañar las transmisión aparte de saber que ocuparía

·
Registered
559 Posts
I hope someone here speaks your language.
I have a 05 mazda 6 2300cc Shiftronic and I wanted to know if I could install a turbo without damaging the transmission apart from knowing what it would take

Reply:

Yes, you can, but you're going to spend a lot but really, I think it's not possible with the automatic

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
I have a 05 mazda 6 2300cc Shiftronic and I wanted to know if I could install a turbo without damaging the transmission apart from knowing what it would take

Reply:

Yes, you can, but you're going to spend a lot but really, I think it's not possible with the automatic

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Thank you! I never tried googling it but I'm so surprised that it is exactly what you said when I tried it.

I skipped my Spanish class. Am I right, it's Spanish?

hahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
1,236 Posts
Parlez vous espanola?
Google is great! No, I don't speak Spanish but it was part of our curriculum a long time ago until they removed it.

Right now, courses that are in the IT department required Chinese language to be part of the curriculum. My son just finished his degree and he said that they even have a Chinese teacher.

Why they require their students to learn Chinese, I don't know.

Are you French?

Sorry, I'm off topic.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Agora vamos falar um poquinho de Portugues...
O seguimos con español?
因为中文会很困难
Don't you think?

What was it that we were discussing here?:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts