Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
101 - 120 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
i guess...

if they want to put 20's on... let em... its their car...

if they can't do the research to see if they fit... then "F" them.

I always love a good... "OMG... i ripped off my fender" post

and... come on... how many "newbies" actually put 20's on their cars.

I can only remember a handful of 6's (with proven pictures) that have 20's on them...

I just think its stupid to add another sticky like this... gotta draw the line somewhere.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I wish I could give sight to the blind.

B

·
0 Posts
:nono: im new 2 da forum & i see ppl r constantly making negative remarks towards 20in rims. i have some milanna 20's on my car & they r 20/7.5 & they ride just fine. these rims were designed for 6's, honda accords, pt cruiser, & mini. i also have 3 12in woofers, amp, crossover, compasiter, & battery in da hatch & there isnt a problem. so please do more searching b4 considering i transform my car 2 a monster truck... pic coming really soon

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Originally posted by Big@Oct 24 2005, 09:06 PM
:nono: im new 2 da forum & i see ppl r constantly making negative remarks towards 20in rims. i have some milanna 20's on my car & they r 20/7.5 & they ride just fine. these rims were designed for 6's, honda accords, pt cruiser, & mini. i also have 3 12in woofers, amp, crossover, compasiter, & battery in da hatch & there isnt a problem. so please do more searching b4 considering i transform my car 2 a monster truck... pic coming really soon
[snapback]541650[/snapback]​

Suck on it, hippy.

·
Premium Member
4,053 Posts
Originally posted by Big@Oct 24 2005, 04:06 PM
:nono: im new 2 da forum & i see ppl r constantly making negative remarks towards 20in rims.
You can do whatever you want to your car. It's yours. However, it's not recommended to use 20". Educate yourself on why this is not recommended.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Originally posted by Big@Oct 24 2005, 05:06 PM
The rims are made for the car, but there's no tire for the 6 in 20" that has the sufficient load rating to support the weight of the car. What tire are you running? 225/30/20? It has to be those cause those are the only tires that would fit the 6. I hope you have those suckers pumped to 50 psi, cause those tires are dangerous.

101 - 120 of 305 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.