Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
5,217 Posts
1> That Penny Arcade was the shit. Best. Ownage. Ever. Well, maybe not better than when I pwned that whiny KooKoo chick, but damn near it. ;)

2> 215/40/R18s? How do you rub on 215s? You must have one really screwed up wheel size to manage that. And how, if you do manage to rub on 18s, especially on just 215s, what in the world makes you think you can possibly fit 20" wheel in there?

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Originally posted by davecoyne@Sep 7 2005, 07:13 PM
I am pinning this topic so others can read this first and avoid the pain the OP may be feeling right now. 

Good times, good times.
[snapback]502303[/snapback]​
Thank you. I believe I made a request a few days back requesting a topic of this nature be pinned. You are my friend.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Originally posted by mbrogz3000@Jul 6 2005, 01:28 PM
House real-BIG,
Cars real-BIG,
Belly real-BIG,
Everything real-BIG...
Rims real-BIG,
Pockets real-BIG,
Range real-BIG,
Let me tell u how i live...
Like that? buy that!
24's - ride that
Ladeez, gentlemen, gangstas, pimps...
Mommas, daddys, stunnas, shinahs...
Rich-bitch! im a real big tyma!
  :yesnod:
[snapback]448859[/snapback]​
Your forgetting the elevator he talks about in his truck. We should put one in a 6! :laugh:

·
Registered
204 Posts
I might be wrong BUT...don't they make good looking 17's ? And if needed really nice 18's ? I already want to upgrade rims ( although I won't until tires need replacing ). What I will get are either 17" all black, with maybe a small chrome lip rims. And if I wanna get fancy 18" rims. Don't get me wrong, I will NEVER tell somebody to not do something. Unless it is dangerous or otherwise, everyone should just do what they want. I think if you are asking, " will this look good? ", you already know it looks like ass.

p.s. Hey Philter, " I got a fever, and the only perscription is MORE COWBELL!!! "

·
Registered
935 Posts
I just bought 19.5's. They are 7.75 inches wide and have an offset of +48.395726 mm. And they only weigh 8 kg! They're made out of Uranium because "those wheels are so hot, they gave me radiation poisoning".

but seriously, start putting 20+ inch wheels on and pretty soon you have a Conestoga wagon with a sport sedan body kit.

Here's to being bored on your lunch break :cheers:

-steve

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Originally posted by FranciscoJose@Sep 8 2005, 11:02 AM
I might be wrong BUT...don't they make good looking 17's ? And if needed really nice 18's ? I already want to upgrade rims ( although I won't until tires need replacing ). What I will get are either 17" all black, with maybe a small chrome lip rims. And if I wanna get fancy 18" rims. Don't get me wrong, I will NEVER tell somebody to not do something. Unless it is dangerous or otherwise, everyone should just do what they want. I think if you are asking, " will this look good? ", you already know it looks like ass.
[snapback]502907[/snapback]​
The point is, it IS dangerous. They won't be able to get the correct load rating for the tire, which will result in the tread separating, the wheels will rub due to the incorrect offset, and the increased weight of the wheel will deminish acceleration and braking. IT'S DANGEROUS AND STUPID, THAT'S THE POINT WE'RE TRYING TO MAKE!

·
Premium Member
3,997 Posts
Originally posted by H-Town6@Jul 28 2005, 10:50 AM
hell man, might as well go all out and put a lift kit and 22's... *note sarcasm*
that way your car can look like this...

:laugh:  :laugh:
[snapback]469654[/snapback]​
That's hot :barf: lunch.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Originally posted by lolwtferic@Sep 13 2005, 07:44 PM

[snapback]507007[/snapback]​

I fixed your car up for you. You forgot the spoiler, custom pimp paint job, as well as that awesome exhaist tip. So here is what your car SHOULD look like.

81 - 100 of 305 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.