Status
Not open for further replies.
301 - 305 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (madvibes @ Feb 3 2009, 11:25 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1513728
I smell a strong cologne! Must be jealousy.[/b]

Smell cologne through the internet.......I make a note that my previous statement holds value.....You are tainting the gene pool with stupidity......Please do not reproduce.

madvibes you are a complete and absolute fool.Since you make so many references to gaming and games,let me say something you might understand....please go play frogger on the highway in the middle of the day.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Keep this pace up and you might log 6000 post's before the weeks up! Good time managnent! Wife and kids must be proud. "Hey dad can we go out and play catch"? "No son! Cant you see I am extremely busy". "IM BLOGGING". Haha... I am audi 5000 G.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (madvibes @ Feb 3 2009, 11:34 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1513734
Keep this pace up and you might log 6000 post's before the weeks up! Good time managnent! Wife and kids must be proud. "Hey dad can we go out and play catch"? "No son! Cant you see I am extremely busy". "IM BLOGGING". Haha... I am audi 5000 G.[/b]

Another assumption^^^^

audi5000g.....are we on the way back machine?

Your constant assumptions of me and my life crack me up......

Since we are doing assumptions,have you and KarlT10 broken up and that is why you are being disgruntal today?

301 - 305 of 305 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
304 Replies
123 Participants
djquik1
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing