Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
281 - 300 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT...

I had 20"s on my for 2 years with no problems, I even lowered it...All that talk about load rating is BS. I was running 225/30-20 Nitto Neo-Gen, with 20x7.5 Motegi DP10 Black with a high polish lip. My only complaint was when i would go over railroad tracks, besides that no problem...

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (Alkeez6 @ Feb 2 2009, 03:52 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1512932
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT...

I had 20"s on my for 2 years with no problems, I even lowered it...All that talk about load rating is BS. I was running 225/30-20 Nitto Neo-Gen, with 20x7.5 Motegi DP10 Black with a high polish lip. My only complaint was when i would go over railroad tracks, besides that no problem...

[/b]
Nice choice in wheels other than the size,don't even get me started on 20's.....Clean car other than that.

·
Registered
29 Posts
You are a prime example of why the gene pool is tainted.......Fucking idiot

This dude has over 5000 posts. He says I am tainting the gene pool. Thats cool. He has spent appx 200 hours just taking time to post. Nice time management. Bet your wife and kid love the fact that the forum is more important than them. Oh wait. You are probably single. Your a lame.
cant wait till I reach 5600 posts. Maybe I can play guitar hero as well. No wait I am going to halo. Yayayeah!

Mazda 6 is a sedan...putting an aircleaner and some 18" wheels on it doesnt make it a race car. djquik1 sux balls

Attachments

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (madvibes @ Feb 2 2009, 10:20 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1513028
This dude has over 5000 posts. He says I am tainting the gene pool. Thats cool. He has spent appx 200 hours just taking time to post. Nice time management. Bet your wife and kid love the fact that the forum is more important than them. Oh wait. You are probably single. Your a lame.
cant wait till I reach 5600 posts. Maybe I can play guitar hero as well. No wait I am going to halo. Yayayeah!

Mazda 6 is a sedan...putting an aircleaner and some 18" wheels on it doesnt make it a race car. djquik1 sux balls[/b]

LOL,

Other than a turbo,I have more performance mods done to my car than anyone else on this forum.Hmmm,come to think of it,if it wasn't for me then there would not be a few products for the 6 even on the market......so try again.
What have you done for this forum or community?

I have a fiance and a kid,thank you for the assumption,but you are wrong....and yes you are a moron and have tainted the gene pool.

200 hours in almost 3 years on a forum is not too bad either......so try again.

Halo or Guitar Hero.......quit playing halo back in 04 and I don't play Guitar Hero.....I prefer a real Guitar......old room mate is in a band.....So try again...

Now if you were intelligent,you might figure out how to quote someone properly so there are not errors.

Madvibes=douche boy who fucks goats in his spare time

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Why does this thread have so many pictures of rediculously ugly 6's?

Oh, just read the title. My bad. Continue showing us how rediculous 20's look on this car.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
QUOTE (Sacramento6 @ Feb 2 2009, 12:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1513086
Why does this thread have so many pictures of rediculously ugly 6's?

Oh, just read the title. My bad. Continue showing us how rediculous 20's look on this car.[/b]
LMAO. Thank you sac6 for the laugh!

·
Registered
37 Posts
hahaha this guy talking shit on dave, half the shit he has on his car is because dave has busted his ass for the mazda 6 community

·
Registered
594 Posts
Why? just why can't this thread die. What jackass thinks 20's look good. Alkeez your 6 looks good, then I realized it was a tank. That red one looks like it had more clearance than my old 4x4.
You should all just sell your shit and go buy some bitching cavaliers yo? Or maybe some civics with that VTAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yo.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
If they made 20s that were normal looking (read: not gaudy abominations of bling) and they made tires that were safe it'd be okay.

Besides, 20s are so 1999. Anything less than 26" is pussy shit.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Don't worry man, by having that 20" badge on your fender, you are basically flipping yourself off all the time. With those shiny wheels, you can no doubt see it from as far away as the moon.

xtmesisx's post is without flaw.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (madvibes @ Feb 2 2009, 11:27 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1513538
So I figure If I see sacramento 6 around town he is gonna get the bird! Your bootsy 6 couldnt hang. Go play xbox square!
[/b]
They removed my retort earlier,so I will post this.

Madvibes your car looks like a 17 yr old modded it with something to prove to compensate for a lack of manhood.....either way the ladies are gonna be laughing at you.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Haha Ladies will be laughing! Atleast I get seen by ladies. Your huddled up to your gaming pc. playing world of war craft and posting 5,600 messages. Your my hero and so is eveybody who thinks the mazda 6 is a sports car. sac6 go to bed!

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (madvibes @ Feb 3 2009, 09:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1513659
Haha Ladies will be laughing! Atleast I get seen by ladies. Your huddled up to your gaming pc. playing world of war craft and posting 5,600 messages. Your my hero and so is eveybody who thinks the mazda 6 is a sports car. sac6 go to bed![/b]
LOL.......assumption=stupidity

1.Don't own a gaming pc
2.Never played world of warcraft
3.Have not played halo since 05
4.Don't play guitar hero
5.Have a fiance and a kid

madvibes,you are a little kid that needs some guidance in the form of being slapped upside your head for being intentionally retarded.
I feel bad for people like you in a way,I mean why do you get jealous of the kids riding the short bus wearing helmets?Were you one of those special needs kids that still tried to breast feed at age 7?

I could go on for hours in a retort contest with you,but what would it prove?
This is the internet and you are a fucking clown that can't find people to talk shit to in the real world for fear of being beaten to a pool of blood,so you come here because most people would not kick your ass for talking shit,because they would not waste the time tracking you down.

I can say this,keep acting like a fool trying to stir the pot and karma will kick in and kick you in the nuts.

·
Registered
29 Posts
QUOTE (xtmesisx @ Feb 3 2009, 09:01 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1513678
What the hell is a "huddled up to your gaming pc"?

OH!!!!! I get it! You meant "you're."

Silly me.[/b]

you're....= you are. You're an english wizard I can see that. So lets get down to business. Fiance is lucky to have a man like you! haha 17 year olds rock! now go put an air cleaner on your car. You got a race car to build.

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
QUOTE (madvibes @ Feb 3 2009, 10:11 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=1513685
you're....= you are. You're an english wizard I can see that. So lets get down to business. Fiance is lucky to have a man like you! haha 17 year olds rock! now go put an air cleaner on your car. You got a race car to build.[/b]
your wit is comical.....try 10 years older than 17 on the fiance.....don't make assumptions that other people have to put ridiculous wheels and stereos in cars to try and pick up on women.....I am starting to see a pattern.....madvibes is the return of Rockman or Stormshadow.

281 - 300 of 305 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.