Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 305 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone seen,heard, or have pics of a 6 on 20's? a buddy of mine is intrested in putting some on his car. personally i think thats too much for that car but you know what they say, "to each is own" also anyone else care to put in their opinion? go right ahead.=)

·
Registered
1,849 Posts

It looks stupid! 18's suit this car perfectly, and 19's is extreme. It looks like a damn SUV.

Look at his poor job of chopping lambos on his car. Some people man.

·
Registered
4,499 Posts
I even think 18" wheels are too big for this car... 17" wheels have the perfect black/siver ratio for my taste. The 16" wheels have a little too much sidewall.

A 45 or 50 sidewall looks best for most applications.

20" would totally be black band aid on oversized wheels :barf:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Ya that pic with the lambos does look bad cause its a knock-off. If they were true lambos the go to a 90 deg angle it wouldnt look bad.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally posted by Wardb@Jul 6 2005, 12:30 PM
anyone seen,heard, or have pics of a 6 on 20's? a buddy of mine is intrested in putting some on his car. personally i think thats too much for that car but you know what they say, "to each is own" also anyone else care to put in their opinion? go right ahead.=)
[snapback]448796[/snapback]​
No offense, I know that in a forum everyones opinion is variable, however when I hear a question along the lines of the one above it kinda boils me. I am so afraid that the 6 will turn into the dodge stratus of today. When it was originally released it was frequesntly used in a number of the touring car races, but on the production side the vehicle suffered from a number of recalls and problems, similar to our 6's. Now the only time I see a stratus it was a candy bowlingball paint scheme and sports some obnoxious wheel size. I am just afraid the 6 will follow the same path. This post is rather abrasive and I mean to ill towards anyones opinions, but does anyone feel me???

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Stretch@Jul 6 2005, 12:17 PM
20's are too small for a performance vehicle.  Big wheels are the powa!  GO BIG OR GO HOME!
[snapback]448847[/snapback]​
that was a typo right? lol

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
House real-BIG,
Cars real-BIG,
Belly real-BIG,
Everything real-BIG...
Rims real-BIG,
Pockets real-BIG,
Range real-BIG,
Let me tell u how i live...
Like that? buy that!
24's - ride that
Ladeez, gentlemen, gangstas, pimps...
Mommas, daddys, stunnas, shinahs...
Rich-bitch! im a real big tyma!
:yesnod:

·
Registered
5,757 Posts
The stock tires are nearly 26" in diameter. I figure you can fit 24" wheels and still have room for nearly an inch of sidewall.

Rubbing won't be an issue because the stock tires are 8.5" wide at their widest point... get 24x8's and they'll fit. Maybe ToyoGuy will hook you up with some 225/10/24 tires.

Yup, that's a 10 series profile you'd need to get under an inch of sidewall.

GBOGH!

When you're done, let's race. Over broken pavement.

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Why not just go to the drug store and get a box of rubbers... then just roll them over the rim and cut the tip off...even thinner than rubber bands!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally posted by mbrogz3000@Jul 6 2005, 01:28 PM
Cars real big, house real big, rims real big, everything real big!....I'm rich bitch, I'm a Fuckin Big Tymer!!!  :yesnod:
[snapback]448859[/snapback]​

exactly what i was talking about. I am almost expecting Xzibit to have some dumb ass college freshman have his 6 made over with hydralics and those wheels that spin. THE AGE OF GHETTO FABULOUS HAS TO GO!!!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by atenzafan@Jul 6 2005, 12:21 PM
No offense, I know that in a forum everyones opinion is variable, however when I hear a question along the lines of the one above it kinda boils me.  I am so afraid that the 6 will turn into the dodge stratus of today.  When it was originally released it was frequesntly used in a number of the touring car races, but on the production side the vehicle suffered from a number of recalls and problems, similar to our 6's.  Now the only time I see a stratus it was a candy bowlingball paint scheme and sports some obnoxious wheel size.  I am just afraid the 6 will follow the same path.  This post is rather abrasive and I mean to ill towards anyones opinions, but does anyone feel me???
[snapback]448854[/snapback]​
jeez bro, you took that way to deep. it was a simply stated posted just so i could show the guy what they would look like. and the rest was just so everyone could have an opinion.not start a controversy. i think i may be speaking for a few people when i say," just chill"

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by BangHatch@Jul 6 2005, 12:26 PM
no typo....

search your feelings.. use the force......... sarcasm, reveal it will.
[snapback]448856[/snapback]​
opinions are like an @$$hole, every bodys got one. lol. like i said i aint knockin anyones opinion, just like to see what people have to say.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally posted by Wardb@Jul 6 2005, 01:44 PM
jeez bro, you took that way to deep. it was a simply stated posted just so i could show the guy what they would look like. and the rest was just so everyone could have an opinion.not start a controversy. i think i may be speaking for a few people when i say," just chill"
[snapback]448879[/snapback]​
Sorry Ward, i had to get it off my chest! however i am now calm after having a good laugh at the "Grave6er". Nice chop lolwtferic! But you have to admit I do have a point about the life of the 6?!?!?

1 - 20 of 305 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.