Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi there...
Anyone with the new US 2021 Model Year Mazda 6 yet??
The one with Wireless Apple Carplay..

IF so could someone Please confirm the Mazda Connect Firmware Version Number
as I am having issues reconciling correct Version Numbers..
Thanks..
Go your Connect Screen Home screen.
then
1. Settings far right cog icon
2. System Information about
3. Version Information
4. Should say 70.00.xxxx NA N
It is this reference number (70.00.xxxx ) I need.
Thanks

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Any 2021 Mazda 6 owner in USA who can help me (see first post), help me and I help you. ;)

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hello, anyone in the US with a 2021 Mazda 6 GT trim or above (Signature, etc) who can help us all out?...please. :)

·
Registered
18 Posts
OK we are going to try this again. Going to the dealership later today. I will update you on what happens....fingers crossed....

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you sir, nice Mazda and glad you got there and you came through for me here too (good man), how do you like your updated 6??, love the white my RX-8 is same/ CWP with red. ;)

·
Registered
364 Posts
Well they got it done. Here she is 2021 GT CWP with black interior. Oh yeah here is the infotainment info you asked for.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The white looks nice with those rims. Congrats!

Reactions: Stewywht20

·
Registered
131 Posts
I picked up my '21 GT on Dec. 18. Lease was coming to an end soon on the 2018 GT I had, so I brought it in and got a '21. I was planning to just buy out my lease on the old one, but the payments ended up being not much different for a new one, so I just got the '21 model. Machine Grey, just exactly like the older car was.

Mine has same firmware as noted above.

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I picked up my '21 GT on Dec. 18. Lease was coming to an end soon on the 2018 GT I had, so I brought it in and got a '21. I was planning to just buy out my lease on the old one, but the payments ended up being not much different for a new one, so I just got the '21 model. Machine Grey, just exactly like the older car was.

Mine has same firmware as noted above.
Hi Thanks for that, How does the CP wireless work, all good?, I actually have not heard any reports.
In Australia the 21's 6s don't get launched for about 6 weeks as they are busy with MX-30 electric and hybrid launch/supplies.
Top of range 21 MX-5 has Wireless here today.
In Europe the updated CX-3 also has CP wireless.
They all have firmware version 74.00.200 with their respective country code, NA N (NA) EU N (UK/Europe) 4A N (AU/NZ and others).
This Connect Firmware should really be well sorted by now, just wondering about CarPlay Wireless performance, thanks.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Hi Thanks for that, How does the CP wireless work, all good?, I actually have not heard any reports.
In Australia the 21's 6s don't get launched for about 6 weeks as they are busy with MX-30 electric and hybrid launch/supplies.
Top of range 21 MX-5 has Wireless here today.
In Europe the updated CX-3 also has CP wireless.
They all have firmware version 74.00.200 with their respective country code, NA N (NA) EU N (UK/Europe) 4A N (AU/NZ and others).
This Connect Firmware should really be well sorted by now, just wondering about CarPlay Wireless performance, thanks.
Wireless CarPlay works as well for me as the older wired version did. One minor thing I found with my iPhone XR is that it does not work if the phone is connected via Bluetooth. I found that wireless CarPlay stopped working as soon as I synced the phone via Bluetooth, so you have to choose which connection type you want to use. It won't connect to both at once, but I can't really find a good reason for why you would need it to be connected to both. CarPlay does pretty much everything you could do via Bluetooth connection anyway and more.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi there...
Anyone with the new US 2021 Model Year Mazda 6 yet??
The one with Wireless Apple Carplay..

IF so could someone Please confirm the Mazda Connect Firmware Version Number
as I am having issues reconciling correct Version Numbers..
Thanks..
Go your Connect Screen Home screen.
then
1. Settings far right cog icon
2. System Information about
3. Version Information
4. Should say 70.00.xxxx NA N
It is this reference number (70.00.xxxx ) I need.
Thanks
Hola, la versión para Mazda 6 año 2021 Carbon Edition es 74.00.200 La conexión al Appl Car P es vía WiFi; Queda la duda si versiones anteriores cuentan con el Harware, Andro Aut funciona con cable; debido a que los autos son importados desde Japón, son las mismas versiones; Saludos desde Ciudad de Mexico Amigos.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts