·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
315 Posts
I find it interesting that the split headlight design is making its way into other vehicles now. I first remember Citroen doing it and Jeep just changed the front end of the Cherokee back to the more "one headlight unit" design...now Hyundai and Chevy are doing it... I think it looks pretty good!

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
I think this is what happens when an RX350, a Camaro and a Cherokee have a Menage Trios. This begs the question: Are they going to kill off the Equinox? Why have 2 similar SUVs in their lineup?

·
Registered
790 Posts
I think this is what happens when an RX350, a Camaro and a Cherokee have a Menage Trios. This begs the question: Are they going to kill off the Equinox? Why have 2 similar SUVs in their lineup?
That's what is selling. It seems the "Sedan" is going the way of the Dodo bird.

Sadly, to me, that is nothing but butt ugly. No thanks

·
Administrator
8,495 Posts
It's the same thing as BMW having an X5 and an X6 "coupe" in their line-up. You have one SUV/crossover that's more utilitarian and passenger/cargo-friendly, and the other with more "style" (read: useless at carrying passengers/cargo, but looks "good" doing it).

I always snicker at drivers of those crossover "coupes". It's usually either a woman that looks to be higher-maintenance, to put it kindly, or a middle-aged male with emasculation issues. In fact, they are turning into the new "midlife crisis" car!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
17,220 Posts
Am I alone in thinking that the "split" headlight thing and/or attempting to jamb everything into the 'fog' lights is a terrible gimmick that looks awful?.....

Those do not, in any way, come close to the beauty of this (in my opinion) :

1 - 8 of 8 Posts