Mazda 6 Forums banner
21 - 28 of 28 Posts
The latest version is 70.00.335 and was released recently. I took possession of my car last November and it wasn't available at that time. The dealer will do the update free of charge during the first 3 years. It was a little more than 1 hour of labour according to my invoice.
I had this latest update installed in my 18 Signature a few weeks ago and am very pleased to report that the screen is now activated much more quickly and consistently. :smile2:

Discussion starter · #22 ·
The latest version is 70.00.335 and was released recently. I took possession of my car last November and it wasn't available at that time. The dealer will do the update free of charge during the first 3 years. It was a little more than 1 hour of labour according to my invoice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks for the detailed information! That is why I appreciate belonging to automotive forums. Lots of good people willing to share pertinent information concerning our vehicles.

Discussion starter · #23 ·
I had this latest update installed in my 18 Signature a few weeks ago and am very pleased to report that the screen is now activated much more quickly and consistently. :smile2:
I am assuming mine needs updated. Having just come from a '17 Miata I am pretty familiar with the infotainment system on the M6 and have found it being a little slow and with a few bugs.

Well....my salesman texted me this morning to say that Mazda extended the Memorial Day $500 incentive until the end of the month. I asked him to run lease numbers and after a little back and forth we worked it out. I am now the proud lessee of a Snowflake/Parchment Signature Mazda6!!! Although there will be times when I'll miss the Miata I'm looking forward to several years of driving pleasure in this beautiful 6.
Congrats! Glad you could work out a deal you were happy with!

How do you feel about sharing the final numbers in case there are some other Signature shoppers looking for realistic pricing info on a lease?

Discussion starter · #26 ·
Congrats! Glad you could work out a deal you were happy with!

How do you feel about sharing the final numbers in case there are some other Signature shoppers looking for realistic pricing info on a lease?
3 year/36,000 lease for $419.16/mo./$1,000 down. That payment includes 7.25% tax, all fees, remote start, all weather mats, wheel locks and touch up paint. The dealer also started just this year a 3 year free maintenance program with concierge service up to 120 miles on all new purchased or leased Mazdas. I live 65 miles away so when I need an oil change and tire rotation they will come and get my car and leave me a car to drive....and for the entirety of the lease it's all free. Heck, Lexus never did that for me. Mazda of Wooster in north central Ohio, good place to do business with.

3 year/36,000 lease for $419.16/mo./$1,000 down. That payment includes 7.25% tax, all fees, remote start, all weather mats, wheel locks and touch up paint. The dealer also started just this year a 3 year free maintenance program with concierge service up to 120 miles on all new purchased or leased Mazdas. I live 65 miles away so when I need an oil change and tire rotation they will come and get my car and leave me a car to drive....and for the entirety of the lease it's all free. Heck, Lexus never did that for me. Mazda of Wooster in north central Ohio, good place to do business with.

That's a good deal and great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 28 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.