Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So fun fact, not sure if you guys are aware. The 19" wheels that come on the Signature/GTR model with the "bright finish", those bad boys are nearly $700/ea. So I know some of you like the wheels, they grew on you; or others of you don't like them and are getting rid of them.

Just keep that in mind when you're getting rid of them - those are nearly $700 wheels list.

Thought I'd share.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Really expensive for OEM wheels on the Mazda 6.. when spring comes I want to go with Konig Ultraform wheels.

·
Registered
792 Posts
When I decided to sell ours the first thing I did was call the dealer to see what a new one sells for.

The ONLY way anyone would buy one is if they totally trashed one of theirs. Nobody (IMO) in their right mind would buy all four at that price. Too many other options at much better prices out there.

Try selling them.... you'd be lucky to get half price for them.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
When I decided to sell ours the first thing I did was call the dealer to see what a new one sells for.

The ONLY way anyone would buy one is if they totally trashed one of theirs. Nobody (IMO) in their right mind would buy all four at that price. Too many other options at much better prices out there.

Try selling them.... you'd be lucky to get half price for them.
Oh I completely agree. You'd be hard-pressed to get $250 for the wheel in mint condition honestly. Crazy what Mazda is selling them for list

·
Registered
51 Posts
Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

So the $1,250 price tag on the set I'm selling with the stock tires and OEM TPMS are a great deal. Good to know.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wheels @ $700/ea, TPMS sensors @ $90/ea, Tires (assuming new) $170/ea.

Whole package brand new is roughly $3800

Now would anyone in their right mind pay that? Most likely not, but yes, the $1250 you're selling for, not too shabby. Unfortunately, I don't think these wheels are very sought after...

·
Registered
51 Posts
Wheels @ $700/ea, TPMS sensors @ $90/ea, Tires (assuming new) $170/ea.

Whole package brand new is roughly $3800

Now would anyone in their right mind pay that? Most likely not, but yes, the $1250 you're selling for, not too shabby. Unfortunately, I don't think these wheels are very sought after...
Yep, all pretty much new...only 75 miles on the set.

$700 for each wheel is ridiculous.

Agreed. I can tell not too many people want them at the moment, but I'm in no rush.

·
Registered
23 Posts
The OEM 19" wheels are $449 at realmazdaparts.com. I just bought one to replace a damaged wheel on my 2018 Signature.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
34 Posts
I realize I'm a little late to the party here, but I've been patiently awaiting the 2018+ Mazda6's to hit the retail used market since the car was re-engineered for the 2018 model year. They are trickling in at the trim levels I'm looking for...

So I found a perfect match, and only 45 miles away...very reputable dealer. HOWEVER: the car clearly has $29 PepBoys plastic "trim ring" hub caps for some ungodly reason!! I sent an email to dealership late last night regarding this, and am dying to hear the explanation. Whatever it is, this probably wont end well...I cant see them reducing the price $2800 to accommodate....I'm also curious as to why the vehicle was wet down prior to the 28 website fotos taken... 2018_mazda_mazda6-pic-585118691411475760-1024x768.jpeg

·
Registered
95 Posts
Looks like a meaty tread on there. Are you in a cold climate? Advertised with snow tires maybe? Or... the rims were scooped prior to trade in. You'd be working with the seller to equip the car as desired. If it isn't new and isn't CPO (typically have stricter re-sale specifications) it's being advertised as it sits.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts