Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to add some power to my 6 but can't seem to find much. Any suggestions on where to find something? Not trying to go crazy. I was looking at chips but keep reading they dont actually do anything.

Also looking to maybe add some bodywork thats is also not too crazy but looks good. Any suggestions here would also be great as I cant seem to find anything.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
Does Orange Virus also do a tune on a Cylinder DeActivation engine like the OP's '18?

·
Super Moderator
17,743 Posts
Does Orange Virus also do a tune on a Cylinder DeActivation engine like the OP's '18?
I'm not sure, I thought OVT backed down after the earlier 3rd gens, or maybe I'm misremembering and he focused on the turbo 18s.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am looking to add some power to my 6 but can't seem to find much. Any suggestions on where to find something? Not trying to go crazy. I was looking at chips but keep reading they dont actually do anything.

Also looking to maybe add some bodywork thats is also not too crazy but looks good. Any suggestions here would also be great as I cant seem to find anything.

Thank you in advance for any advice.
Check out MVTuning and AutoExe, they both sell body kits for the 6. Just keep in mind some of the 3rd gen parts are designed for the pre-facelift (2017), and may not fit on the post-facelift 6's (2018).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts